Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Version 0.6.3 is up, it probably works for the Windows 10 users having trouble now, since I've reverted some of the compiling settings to how they were for 5.9. Other changes and download are listed in the main post.

Edit: Updated with an alternate version which seems to work for users who were having trouble.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 11:35 PM by Skeletons.)

mh... tried both new versions, but i cant get it to work. I checked the box to make my pc allow it to be run ([Image: 328bdfdd07.png]) and i changed compatibility settings to everthing which available. When i set it to windows 98 is started but didnt render anything :c. As i said, i tried shockwave and the other version.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2017, 10:25 AM by 8_BitKing.)
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Try turning off antivirus maybe. Does the shockwave version give any message?

(11-04-2017, 12:39 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Try turning off antivirus maybe. Does the shockwave version give any message?

no message or anything and its not blocked by antivirus
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

You haven't explained what actually happens. Does the program start? what happens next?

If it's any help, running the shockwave version in Windows 98 compatibility mode finally gets it to properly draw the course. The other versions don't seem to work as-is, but it's at least working.

05: Mario Angry 
Dont Work for me too , actually the same results like the old launcher. Dont start and when I do it in Win98 mode it loads but it dont load any textures and it is an Blacks screen , Have tried both versions Trouble

0.6.4 is up, Windows 10 users should give it another shot since I tried to fix some of the plugins.

Pretty nice that you managed to fix a lot of the render issues! The only suggestion I would make is a Shift+Right Click to have the same control over the camera as you would if you did a regular click so that you can click on all of the objects on the screen.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2017, 04:33 PM by BaconBoy. Edit Reason: no )

Windows 10 user here, tried regular and shockwave version, neither of them worked. The program does not start, it does not display an error message, it doesn't even appear in the Task Manager. I can't even run it in W98 compatibility mode as it's not available (I only have 8, 7 Vista and XP)
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 »