Super Mario 8MB -- Demo available! « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(09-02-2017, 09:14 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Hey that looks sweet, idk about the 2d palm leaves though

(09-02-2017, 06:39 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
it's just a demo

There's a good reason for this, and that's the very polygon heavy hub for which I actually made these palm trees for in the first place, but to keep consistancy everywhere, I will use this palm tree model throughout the whole romhack. I made the leaves texture myself, so yeah. Y'all gotta deal with it unfortunately.

Update:
[Image: fvAe57l.jpg]
Since kaze's objects only display correctly with jabo's graphics plugin, I had to solve a few water rendering issues, so now SM8MB will have its own kind of water system! Using two layers of scrolling textures at different transparancy levels, you'll get this result. And it looks much better than the default water, wontcha say?
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 11:15 PM by BlackStone187.)

Oh man, I dig this.

Getting some really subtle super mario sunshine vibes from the hub location, which is awesome. The bright tropical setting looks really great.

(11-02-2017, 08:13 PM)Greave Wrote: Oh man, I dig this.

Getting some really subtle super mario sunshine vibes from the hub location, which is awesome.  The bright tropical setting looks really great.

Thank you, I tried my best to mimic that feeling. ^^

[Image: AKfEz0H.png]
New file select screen and a new HUD. c:

[Image: O9cWzTW.png]
Presenting the Quintopus Stu. c:

Slightly bad news: I am delaying the demo by a week. Life is happening right now and I simply do not have time to get it ready by tomorrow. I apologize in advance.

You make me want to reinstall VMBox really bad... It is so amazing this project, I sadly had a space error on my mac and had to delete it...

Anyway, this project is amazing! Can't wait for the demo!
Got Akira Himegawa's 10 Zelda Manga's for christmas, I can die happy now.

Still under development? Looks too awesome to abandon, please tell me you are working on it. Sad

--- UPDATE! ---

​It took a while, but it's finally here: The Super Mario 8MB Demo!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 11:56 PM by BlackStone187.)

Update: Working on Maniral Reef

​Screenshots:
[Image: iXPDZOv.jpg]
[Image: EEueBfx.jpg]
[Image: icoBCll.jpg]
[Image: TbNZL41.jpg]

holy crap, that looks hot, especially that water fade
Gone for a while.

Super Mario 8MB -- Demo available! « 1 2 3 4 »