How did you find Origami64? « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

i was trying to learn about the japanese art of paper-folding but all i found was this stupid romhacking site. i still cant even make a fucking swan.

(05-07-2016, 05:27 AM)Mayrio Wrote: I don't even remember.

I think I saw a link to this place on another board, and decided to register because why not?

Holy! You know about zero escape? Nice!

I found this forum today lol! Looks good, so far I didn't see much drama.

Was looking for more Paper Mario hacking documentation/guides and well..this forum was right at the top of the first page, lol
|||Stuff|||
Links:
*TTYD Hacking (Wiki)

Todolist:
*Textediting tut (next after I document most of the root structure)
*Graphical tut
*Patching tut
*Graphical documentation
*Root documentation (60% done)
*Mapediting

Seeing the video that skeletons showed us

(29-10-2016, 03:58 AM)LaDestitute Wrote: Was looking for more Paper Mario hacking documentation/guides and well..this forum was right at the top of the first page, lol

Welcome to the boards Smile
Lorem Ipsum.

I watched Skelux's video back in late 2014 and bookmarked it but never actually signed up until recently.

I've searched Skelux on google and seems like a forum so I'm interested signing up, but I used to hack SM64. Undecided
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

first heard of it waaay back when greeny wasn't permabanned on smwc, didn't decide to register or investigate the site further until recently.

A friend of mine showed me the first Star Rod demo video, I did some googling for more info and found the thread on here.  Chill

Was planning to import a new Ending Cake Screen into SM64 Multiplayer but I didn't know how to decompress it so Tarek701 offered me some help. While he was at it he told me about the Skype Group (now Discord) so I joined. It's hard avoiding Origami64 in there so I finally got myself to sign in here too and... that's about it. Thanks Tarek! :3

How did you find Origami64? « 1 2 3 »