Blast Corps Hacking « 1 2 3 4 5
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

i can find a Lemmy's Nemu64 Direct3D 9 https://www.aep-emu.de/Emus-file-emus_detail-id-485 Only I can not download this plugin

(15-05-2017, 07:24 PM)gcr27 Wrote: i can find a Lemmy's Nemu64 Direct3D 9 (Url link retracted) Only I can not download this plugin

I would not go to this site, copy this and paste in here due to removal reasons.

You can download this new version of LemD3D9 plugin instead.
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2017, 08:16 PM by SmithJrBlaquaLuigi.)
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

(26-01-2017, 08:25 PM)queueRAM Wrote:
(26-12-2016, 02:06 AM)gcr27 Wrote:
Very fast rom problem with 1964 emulator any rom of this game (blast corps) I try to the same problem graph microcode
I'M HAVING PROBLEMS TO EXTRACT BLAST CORPS MODELS I USE SEVERAL EMULATORS NOR WITH lemmy video debugger ERRORS APPEARS VERY MISTAKES WHEN I'LL CHARGE ROMS I CREATED VRLM PASTE AND NOTHING

I just tried running Blast Corps on 1964 and had the same problems. Doesn't looks like it runs under 1964. However, I was able to get Lemmy's Direct3D 9 plugin working on Nemu64. The game runs a little fast under Nemu, but I was able to export a VRML file. I'm attaching a zip file that contains the original WRL and a DAE file that I cleaned up in Blender to isolate the carrier. I'm not very good with 3D modeling, so this is the most I can do.

[Image: tyKu3Xh.png]

(21-01-2017, 04:55 AM)VorteXiumBC Wrote:
But all I'm getting when loading is the levels grayed out. Ideas on fixing?

Maybe just a link to a proper file extension ROM for P64 should work

What do you mean "when loading the levels grayed out"? What file are you loading and what are you loaded it into? Can you post a screenshot?

have a blast corps vehicles models tool to create
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2017, 12:59 AM by gcr27.)

Was anyone able to reproduce what happened to shuttle gully?

Blast Corps Hacking « 1 2 3 4 5