Banjo-Kazooie Mario 64 Edition (Demo)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Trailer

Download:
Size: 27.79 MB / Downloads: 241 .xdelta   BanjoMario.xdelta

​Xdelta Patcher
​How to patch

Hi, this is a WIP hack that I have been working on for awhile. I would like to make it complete one day with all 120 jiggies/stars and all the levels imported but for now The levels I have imported are:

Castle courtyard
Peaches castle floor 1
Bomb bomb battlefield entrance
Bomb bomb battlefield
Whomps fortress entrance
Whomps fortress
Cool cool mountain entrance
Cool cool mountain
Cool cool mountain slide
Jolly Rodger Bay Entrance
Aquarium
Slide entrance
slide
JRB
Basement hall
bowser room

I would like to add more levels to this hack but I don't Know how to get the obj models for Mario 64 levels any advice on that would be greatly appreciated

Also any advice on ideas for stars or Jinjo locations in levels would also be appreciated as well.
This hack runs on console all footage was taken by an everdrive 64
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 12:04 AM by Luke. Edit Reason: Added a demo )

Well, good job. If you need to export objs from SM64 you can use LemD3D8(Lemmy's debugger/Nemu64 (combine graphics)) on Project64, Mupen 64, or 1964, use VRML exporter, use Blender to convert vrml file to obj file and to fix uv mapping errors, because that graphic plugin is full of graphical errors, and export it also as obj.
Lorem Ipsum.

(08-02-2016, 01:16 PM)Videogame hacks Wrote: Well, good job. If you need to export objs from SM64 you can use LemD3D8(Lemmy's debugger/Nemu64 (combine graphics)) on Project64, Mupen 64, or 1964, use VRML exporter, use Blender to convert vrml file to obj file and to fix uv mapping errors, because that graphic plugin is full of graphical errors, and export it also as obj.

Thanks for the advice it worked great.

(10-02-2016, 12:56 AM)Luke Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:16 PM)Videogame hacks Wrote:
Well, good job. If you need to export objs from SM64 you can use LemD3D8(Lemmy's debugger/Nemu64 (combine graphics)) on Project64, Mupen 64, or 1964, use VRML exporter, use Blender to convert vrml file to obj file and to fix uv mapping errors, because that graphic plugin is full of graphical errors, and export it also as obj.

Thanks for the advice it worked great.

You are welcome!
Lorem Ipsum.

How to use LemD3D8?
This is my signature

(20-05-2016, 12:32 AM)Poudink Wrote: How to use LemD3D8?

I think you've missed the whole point there.

That post being said above, if you want to know how to use LemD3D8, download that plugin, extract the file and transfer that LemD3D8 plugin to 1964 plugins folder.

Before you get started, make sure you have 1964 emulator in order to work. Secondly, configure the Graphics plugin to Nemu64 (Combine debug)

After that, launch any kind of game and pause the game where you left off. As far as I know, You go to configure graphics plugins and check "Export VRML" and unpause again.

Lastly, go to file explorer (If you're using Windows 7, 8, 10)

I'm warning you, the model won't rip on your C drive, which is completely stupid.

Go ahead and click "This PC".

Now, go ahead and search , 'output.wrl'

...And it should save on your 'appdata' folder on your C drive.

Seriously, the model ripped in the different location, I don't know why. Meh, don't worry about it.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2016, 06:40 AM by SmithJrBlaquaLuigi.)
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

I need help getting models for this hack. I have been using LemD3D8 plugin to get models and it works ok but it is a very tedious process.  There is a program called m64tool that exists that gets the models almost perfectly. This is an old tool and all the links are broken for download on the site that is hosting it. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has m64tool on there computer and could upload it. Or if anyone has advice about how I can obtain this tool.

Banjo-Kazooie Mario 64 Edition (Demo)