Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

You can probably turn down the alpha on the boxes instead of it being one single color. It'd work much better. Along with having an option to toggle alpha maps and mip-mapping

Very nice job on the new updates! I'm very pleased with how much faster TT64 performs as well as the new camera control system and level rendering.

By the way, for those wondering since I couldn't find it in the changelog: You now select objects by right-clicking.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 04:09 AM by Flame8765.)

I am experiencing a error whenever I try to open Skelux's SM64 multiplayer 1.3 rom hack in Toad's Tool v0.6.7S:

It says List expected for handler #count Script Error Continue?

This error makes the program run really slow if I select yes and if I click no the program exits. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: This happens with all Skelux's SM64 Multiplayer Hacks, even the newest 1.3.1 version.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2017, 02:41 AM by SuperToad64.)

(27-06-2017, 02:33 AM)SuperToad64 Wrote: I am experiencing a error whenever I try to open Skelux's SM64 multiplayer 1.3 rom hack in Toad's Tool v0.6.7S:

It says List expected for handler #count Script Error Continue?

This error makes the program run really slow if I select yes and if I click no the program exits. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: This happens with all Skelux's SM64 Multiplayer Hacks, even the newest 1.3.1 version.

This is likely because many major hacks are modified to not work with TT64.

Well is there any way to modify textures without TT64? Because I downloaded this hack here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnBDnw-xlaQ

The only problem with it is that when Luigi stands still and blinks or closes his eyes, this happens:

[Image: udlzm12bia89k8i6g.jpg]

[Image: i20qdlq91b0h5xs6g.jpg]

[Image: errjzsqrr3557em6g.jpg]

Is there any way to open Skelux's Multiplayer rom hacks and edit the textures. Because the textures for Luigi's eyes are messed up. The hack that I downloaded is based off of Skelux's SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1 hack. The weird thing is that Skelux's Super Star Road Multiplayer rom hack opens just fine in TT64.

N64Rip is the way to go for textures. Ask QueueRAM how to find the texture that you're looking for and he'll help you out.

Alright, thanks for the info!

hello to all.
I have some problems launching both versions, the normal version instacrash(didnt even pop up the editor, in taskmanager saw a proces relating to problem reporting) and in the shockwave version saw the same. I tried compatibility with older OS but it shows the windows of process stoped on both versions.
I have windows 10 lastes version i have installed all the c++,directx,shockwave and the net framework is preinstaled on win 10.
i loved this editor when i was a child editing messing aroud and doing crazy stuff,so, please help me.

(01-09-2017, 11:13 PM)Poudink Wrote: Try quad 64.

i tried that but i dont like it, it dont have that worked gui, not that many config options,etc

it would be cool if you can add item library like you dont have to only take the existing item so yeah it would be cool c:
Heart Heart Heart Heart Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9