Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

When is the next update coming

Few more things:
-Have an option for regular transparency instead of the way it is now.
-Fix compatibility for newer Windows 10 versions.
-Add compatibility for things like More Objects Patch 1+2+3
-Issues that others have mentioned (N64rip textures, crashing, script errors, etc.)

(19-09-2016, 01:30 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Few more things:
-Issues that others have mentioned (N64rip textures, crashing, script errors, etc.)

Easier said than done, I can't imagine Skelux (or even VL-Tone) wanting to work with Adobe Projector. I'd rather just see a new editor be made.

(22-09-2016, 10:18 PM)PablosCorner Wrote:
(19-09-2016, 01:30 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote:
Few more things:

Easier said than done, I can't imagine Skelux (or even VL-Tone) wanting to work with Adobe Projector. I'd rather just see a new editor be made.

Almost everything is easier said than done. But I know that we all want this, or heck, a DECENT tool for level editing and stuff.

06: Mario Upset 
(23-08-2016, 01:57 PM)Skeletons Wrote: I was finally able to install Adobe Director successfully, so I'll be updating this soon. Could everyone let me know what needs fixing/adding?

You really need to fix the compatibility with newer win 10 versions... I uptaded and now i can not start up tt64 again :c Dead

Sometimes I see the stars disappearing it's probably a glitch so could you patch it. Also make kaze's more objects patch work for the newer updates

(26-09-2016, 11:37 AM)8_BitKing Wrote:
(23-08-2016, 01:57 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
I was finally able to install Adobe Director successfully, so I'll be updating this soon. Could everyone let me know what needs fixing/adding?

You really need to fix the compatibility with newer win 10 versions... I uptaded and now i can not start up tt64 again :c Dead

That happened to me too! And everyone says to stop blaming Windows 10.
I tried downgrading but the last non-broken build said that it would expire soon, so I'm stuck with not being able to edit a bunch of things in my hack.

I have the same problem. Since i updated my Win 10 to Version 1607 TT64 wont start!

(27-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote: I have the same problem. Since i updated my Win 10 to Version 1607 TT64 wont start!

Yeah! We need a bug fix update out ASAP!

It could be that you don't have shockwave installed.

Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 »