Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Yesterday i updated my NVIDIA drivers to v376.19.
I still can't start TT64 v0.6.x, but since yesterday I can start v0.5.9.9.4b!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 02:23 PM by Pilzinsel64.)

That feeling when the oldest driver NVIDIA lets you install is the oldest one known to cause problems. Sad
EDIT: Trying to find an alternate source at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2016, 03:20 PM by BaconBoy.)

Even though Toad's Tool uses Adobe Director programming code (which is hardly used nowadays). It would still be nice if it was open-source. It would help developers be able to look at it's code to see if they can use it as a reference point for newer tools that are made in which are similar.

(25-01-2017, 12:24 AM)Platinum Lucario Wrote: Even though Toad's Tool uses Adobe Director programming code (which is hardly used nowadays). It would still be nice if it was open-source. It would help developers be able to look at it's code to see if they can use it as a reference point for newer tools that are made in which are similar.

At VL-Tone's request, I'll be keeping it to myself until I am done updating, then eventually transfer it over to another suitable coder. I've been working on the next version bit by bit, sorry about the slow progress, I have many responsibilities.

Any update on anything? No need to rush yourself, just curious since I got an itch to use it again but can't due to drivers.

I'll try uploading a version which defaults to the software renderer. Might not have time to do this for a few days depending on my workload, sit tight.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017, 07:54 AM by Skeletons.)

(22-03-2017, 07:54 AM)Skeletons Wrote: I'll try uploading a version which defaults to the software renderer. Might not have time to do this for a few days depending on my workload, sit tight.

Take your time! Just hearing it's on its way is fine for me.

TT64 was working perfectly on my old computer (W10), and my new PC has broken it so bad, it won't even pop up, just appear in task manager for two seconds. Compatibility mode doesn't help Sad
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

(23-03-2017, 04:48 PM)Biobak Underscore Wrote: TT64 was working perfectly on my old computer (W10), and my new PC has broken it so bad, it won't even pop up, just appear in task manager for two seconds. Compatibility mode doesn't help Sad

I figure I'll ask you the same thing I asked everyone else: do you have an Nvidia Geforce graphics card?

(23-03-2017, 08:30 PM)GenEric Wrote:
(23-03-2017, 04:48 PM)Biobak Underscore Wrote:
TT64 was working perfectly on my old computer (W10), and my new PC has broken it so bad, it won't even pop up, just appear in task manager for two seconds. Compatibility mode doesn't help Sad

I figure I'll ask you the same thing I asked everyone else: do you have an Nvidia Geforce graphics card?

I have the same problem and I have a NVIDIA Graphic Card, BUT: If I install the last known version of the NVIDIA Drivers wich I know that TT64 worked fine, TT64 don't work too. Now I updated to the newest driver, because the old ones (wich TT64 worked fine) don't work.
Another note: TT64 0.5.9 starts and TT64 0.6.2 doesn't start.

Toad's Tool v0.6.8S « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 »