SM64 Text Manager (v1.0.2) « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(15-08-2016, 01:49 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Hey, could you also add the ability to change the credits text? Because changing it in the SM64 Editor is a pain. xD

Yes, after I relesed SM64 Area Importer V2.0. :}

(18-07-2016, 07:14 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 05:29 AM)queueRAM Wrote:
Hi Pilzensel64, SM64 Text Manager looks really nice so far.

I'd like to make one small request with it. Can you add the ability to change the text displayed during the cutscene at the end with Peach? The ones that go:

Thanks!
And yes, it's possible. I will add this after i released SM64 Area Importer V2.0.

If your going to add that feature, I certainly hope that you add an option to disable Peach's dialogue. Wink

(22-08-2016, 02:56 PM)Polar Hacker Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 07:14 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote:
(18-07-2016, 05:29 AM)queueRAM Wrote:
Hi Pilzensel64, SM64 Text Manager looks really nice so far.

I'd like to make one small request with it. Can you add the ability to change the text displayed during the cutscene at the end with Peach? The ones that go:

Thanks!
And yes, it's possible. I will add this after i released SM64 Area Importer V2.0.

If your going to add that feature, I certainly hope that you add an option to disable Peach's dialogue. Wink

you can already disable it using an hex editor and changing out all the text corresponding hex values to 9E (space) and to mute the voice just use the sound tool
Lorem Ipsum.

Hiya Pilzinsel64, great work you're doing here! I have one small request. I'm trying to translate the Japanese Shindou edition of Mario64 - after extending the rom with sm64extend and running it through your program it was throwing up errors. Any chance you could add support for this version? Thanks for listening, keep up the good work!!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2016, 07:56 AM by NovaFox.)

Can i translate this to Portuguese (Brazil)?
Words: à, á, ã, é, õ, ó.
I have some experience on translating Minecraft mods and some other few things.

(03-03-2017, 12:22 AM)Shadow Mario Wrote: Can i translate this to Portuguese (Brazil)?
Words: à, á, ã, é, õ, ó.
I have some experience on translating Minecraft mods and some other few things.

You mean the Application-GUI? Yes, but at first I have to add multilangue-support. I'll tell you soon.

Version 1.0.2 released!

Changelog:
Fixed missing "" variable for star door messages.
"" from SM64 TextWrangler is now "{starsleft}" in SM64 Text Manager.

It says "Unable to read beyond the end of stream" if I try to load a rom. How to fix? Confused

Is it possible to edit the Outro too?

(03-09-2017, 06:01 PM)Jecket Wrote: Is it possible to edit the Outro too?

Yes, but I probably will not make a another update for this or any others of my tools.
I'm working on something which will replace them all. Looking fordward to see your feature request in it.

SM64 Text Manager (v1.0.2) « 1 2 3 »