Gemalomania - Major Hack 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I made this one character here:
[Image: femario15_by_mrpr1993-d9sd3ad.png]

And now I'm gonna try to figure out how to use Skelux & Kaze's replacer at the moment. I might reply soon for updates!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 08:00 AM by MrPr1993.)

That looks really nice, looking forward to more updates. Character replacing is hard... At least for me.
Gone for a while.

This is the problem I've been trying to figure out: Replacing the WHOLE model. I, well... kinda need a lil' hand replacin' Mario with htis one lady here. Been trying to use the tools for months!

Alright. I DEFINITELY need help with the model replacing.

Anyone got skype?
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2016, 07:22 PM by MrPr1993.)

[Image: livviephoto_by_mrpr1993-daawr8h.png]

This is actually done by Blakeoramo; he done all he could but he succeeded on swapping Livvie's head. Still love it. And giving her a new moveset (luvvit too!) Hm... hope anyone knows how to swap the body...

i dont think blake actually knows what he did and simply pushed the button in the importer. you wont be able to import a body with my tool anymore and will have to squish it into tiny holes around segment 04 now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(21-07-2016, 11:25 PM)Kaze Wrote: i dont think blake actually knows what he did and simply pushed the button in the importer. you wont be able to import a body with my tool anymore and will have to squish it into tiny holes around segment 04 now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, goodness. Is it bad?

i don't know what he actually did, i'm just saying that you should try to find that out and then decide wether to revert it or not - if you have someone messing around with things like that in your rom, it can have bad consequences later on. a great example would be green stars 1.0, where all the doors where nonsolid on one side and you could just walk through them.

(22-07-2016, 09:36 AM)Kaze Wrote: i don't know what he actually did, i'm just saying that you should try to find that out and then decide wether to revert it or not - if you have someone messing around with things like that in your rom, it can have bad consequences later on. a great example would be green stars 1.0, where all the doors where nonsolid on one side and you could just walk through them.

Well, the only thing I did was check on the warp, where everything slowed down til' the warp stopped.

All I did was reduce the number of textures in the head, smoothed the model, changed the size, and imported it over Mario's head. I also tryed reducing the polygons on the body itself. But it looked really bad low-poly--- so I just changed Mario's colors in TT64, removed the buttons, and swapped a few moves; I did nothing particularly special, (As in I didn't screw with any objects or anything like metal cap support or eye animations).
Signed---A quite strange fellow

Gemalomania - Major Hack 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 »