Gemalomania - Major Hack « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: manorwp_by_mrpr1993-dapir3l.png]

I am... still not dead!

Just now, I finished the library area, and now I finished the kitchen area of this mansion!

Now I'm going for the billiard room!

[Image: bear_by_mrpr1993-dapkc26.png]

Rawr

The bear thing is a bit too low poly and the billiard texture is too streched out imo otherwise, looks great!
Lorem Ipsum.

You could divide the billjard texture into 2 textures so its not that strechted out
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

[Image: livv_by_mrpr1993-dapozfs.png]

Almost done with this here level. After I take care of this bathroom, and few more re-adjustments to some other areas, it's done!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2016, 11:01 PM by MrPr1993.)

Nice! Smile the toilets and the bath have got badly positioned textures, I really hope you fix that. The models are very good looking!
Lorem Ipsum.

(26-11-2016, 01:09 PM)RobiNERD Wrote: Nice! Smile the toilets and the bath have got badly positioned textures, I really hope you fix that. The models are very good looking!

That's because the bathroom ain't finished yet XD

Still more to go!

[Image: bat_by_mrpr1993-daprzay.png]

Not yet done!

(26-11-2016, 05:32 PM)MrPr1993 Wrote: [Image: bat_by_mrpr1993-daprzay.png]

Not yet done!

i liked the marble texture, i recommend making a face above the bath tub, parallel to the ground, and projecting the image onto every face of the object.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

[Image: fff_by_mrpr1993-daqkr76.png]
Still dunno why Im doing this despite lack of ASM knowledge o3o

I'm making a file select area, inspired by Kaze's Last Impact File Select.

There would be 4 stools with books on top in each square. The player presses A near the book and they go in (with the Shrinking animation when going close to the Boo's cage thing)
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 02:44 AM by MrPr1993.)

Gemalomania - Major Hack « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 »