MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.2 Beta) « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I Liked the Update!
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 07:33 PM by Matthew Best.)

By request, and provided model: It's GROVER!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01724054072046710071

Getting him to look furry with only 64x64 pixels to work with was a bit of a challenge, but I'm pretty happy with the final surfacing, and I'd love it if someone could tell me how a muppet is supposed to blink...

Hay guys I've got work again but no internet still. The lines are broken in this house and it will cost me $470 to put new ones in. Will be moving at the end of 2017 so hopefully I'll have the net back on to help with sounds. Love AirysDark

(01-11-2017, 03:25 AM)AirysDark Wrote: Hay guys I've got work again but no internet still. The lines are broken in this house and it will cost me $470 to put new ones in. Will be moving at the end of 2017 so hopefully I'll have the net back on to help with sounds. Love AirysDark

Good luck dude - I went a decade where the only net I got was through an internet cafe because I was so broke-ass poor, so can say that I feel your pain! We'll live on this end - just make sure that you manage to pull through!

(01-11-2017, 02:22 AM)MRKane Wrote: By request, and provided model: It's GROVER!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01724054072046710071

Getting him to look furry with only 64x64 pixels to work with was a bit of a challenge, but I'm pretty happy with the final surfacing, and I'd love it if someone could tell me how a muppet is supposed to blink...

OMG!

It's Grover!!

Thank you MRKane!

(01-11-2017, 11:46 AM)Matthew Best Wrote: OMG!

It's Grover!!

Thank you MRKane!

Not a problem, and as Spiderman said "everybody gets one" lol

to MRKrane, me and Matthew Best are making a custom char mod, and matthew would like a kermit kart so it would be helpful.

I just wanted to post that I endorse the idea of supporting this project through Patreon or another crowdfunding service.

I actually co-run the Super Mario Bros.: The Movie Archive, a website devoted to the cult 1993 live-action film. Its 25th anniversary is May of next year, so I was hoping to see a custom track inspired by the parallel world of Dinohattan. I would gladly fund such a track!

(11-12-2017, 06:55 PM)TheSolipsistOwl Wrote: I just wanted to post that I endorse the idea of supporting this project through Patreon or another crowdfunding service.

I actually co-run the Super Mario Bros.: The Movie Archive, a website devoted to the cult 1993 live-action film. Its 25th anniversary is May of next year, so I was hoping to see a custom track inspired by the parallel world of Dinohattan. I would gladly fund such a track!

Hey! I remember that one and colour me interested Big Grin

Now, to my knowledge the editor cannot import new tracks yet, but I am handy with modelling software and would be willing to lend some time were it to become available. I'll not be jumping the gun here however as we just don't know in what shape or form the maps would have to be to import.

MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.2 Beta) « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 »