MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.2 Beta) « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 »
Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)

Well, I'm helping out Blunttubeburrs with his request, which means I'm putting in a little holiday overtime into this project! Things you can expect from me in the next week:
-Bugfixes for the Kart import/export process (it's gonna be V.0.0.4.2)
-A video tutorial on how to create a new kart for V.0.0.4.2
-A setting to turn off kart exhaust textures (it blocks kart graphics normally)
-Progress on the texture viewing/editing code (that'll be in a future V.0.0.5 release)

Happy holidays!

[Image: FRwSJNV.jpg]

Thank you so much for helping me give such an awsome gift, me and my cousins favorite game!
(19-12-2016, 05:40 PM)mib_f8sm9c Wrote: Well, I'm helping out Blunttubeburrs with his request, which means I'm putting in a little holiday overtime into this project! Things you can expect from me in the next week:
-Bugfixes for the Kart import/export process (it's gonna be V.0.0.4.2)
-A video tutorial on how to create a new kart for V.0.0.4.2
-A setting to turn off kart exhaust textures (it blocks kart graphics normally)
-Progress on the texture viewing/editing code (that'll be in a future V.0.0.5 release)

Happy holidays!

[Image: FRwSJNV.jpg]

Now I just need to think of a clever texture hack to do... Thanks for the time you're putting into this, I couldn't. Begin to understand the complexity of all of this.

I couldn't understand the complexity either, when I first started. Time overcomes everything, thankfully. Merry Christmas : )

I finally got out V0.0.4.2, and put up a tutorial on how to use it to import karts. Just check the first post. Happy New Years everyone!!

Great job I'm glad you finally got time to resume this wonderful tool, Happy New Years. Smile
Gone for a while.

Thank you for all you've done! If I can get my desktop fixed soon I'm going to try working more on Magikoopa Smile Maybe at AGDQ next week.

I watched your entire tutorial. It's amazing how much functionality you've been able to add to this program. It still seems tedious to manage kart creation, but unimaginably worse so if it were through simple hex editing.

Thank you for your hard work. I look forward to seeing how this project evolves over time.

Thanks so much for the support guys, it really means a lot to me. Here's a peak at the Track stuff I've been doing: finally got some texture replacement that isn't reliant on compressing the image smaller than the image you're replacing. Meaning that retexturing levels is nearly fully realized:

[Image: T7ahBGS.png]

Level items (like the cows, trees, etc.) are handled elsewhere in the data, so I'll tackle that in a bit. The nice thing is that it references new textures, so other levels that re-use the old textures aren't changed.

I'm gonna play a bit more with this retexturing code, and handle some importing/exporting of track data, then it's on to the big bad track editor.

omg omg omg !! Smile

Any progress on level editing (as in geometry)?

MK64 Pitstop (V.0.0.5.2 Beta) « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 »