Site Suggestions « 1 2 3 4
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

How about getting star points for writing in the wiki, and like glitchy said also paper mario hacking badges.
Lorem Ipsum.

Not a suggestion, just an error code. Happened on account creation via goog's
Quote:​SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET `avatar`='/images/avatars/9.png' WHERE uid =
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2016, 08:09 PM by mzxrules.)

(11-10-2016, 08:08 PM)mzxrules Wrote: Not a suggestion, just an error code. Happened on account creation via goog's
Quote:
SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET `avatar`='/images/avatars/9.png' WHERE uid =

did it tell you which script this was in?

I have a suggestion: You could have a calendar section
I'm working on a hack called SM64 Nostromo

We had a calendar (it came with the board software). It was removed because we didn't use it for anything.
My threads are now being maintained here

Here are some bugs i found:

You get pm emails while banned

The site goes down sometimes

On mobile if you see someones buddy list and move to another page the layout breaks

Sometimes the snow starts randomly on mobile while theres clearly written in the code to disable it

You cant disable snow so if your like me that you disabled the lock screen and just keep your laptop on closing it all the ram gets accumulated and opening it the snow lets the whole thing lag
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2016, 09:43 PM by RobiNERD.)
Lorem Ipsum.

Red M Emblem can be earned for making a model for the first time.

Green L Emblem can be earned for linking all your accounts to both Facebook or twitter and Google+

Yellow W Emblem can be earned for making a Tweak.

Purple Γ Emblem can be earned for typing a different symbol combination (Not the ones with a shift+number for basic ones) this idea comes from Waluigi's upside down L being based on the gamma symbol)

Blue F or T Emblem can be earned for connecting your Facebook if that is bad then Twitter instead.

-Music Badges-

Attack FX B for submitting Paper Mario music for the first time when it's a thing https://www.mariowiki.com/Attack_FX_B_(Paper_Mario:_The_Thousand-Year_Door)

Attack FX P for submitting MK64 music for the first time https://www.mariowiki.com/Attack_FX_P

Dark Theme site

(Good for looking in Origami64 at night)

Site Suggestions « 1 2 3 4