Bowser64 (SM64 RAM editing tool)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Bowser64 is a RAM editor for emulators running SM64.

[Image: c5b68b7209c08cad897d64ba5d9ca604.png]

I made it primarily for debugging objects, but it can be used as a general purpose ram editor too. The two memory windows on the right show data at arbitrary locations with some nice color coding (green = differences between the windows, cyan = possible pointers, gray = zeros, white = matching data, red background = changing data). It's largely unfinished and I don't have access to the source (yay broken hard drive), so don't expect updates. I'd like to make something like this again in the future though.

Spoiler: How to use
To use it, run SM64 in an emulator of your choice. In Bowser64, click "File > Open RAM..." and then select the emulator process. Bowser64 should identify the virtual memory base of SM64 so you can begin hacking. Now under "RAM" click "Objects" or "Memory 1/2".

Download Bowser64
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2016, 03:50 AM by shygoo.)
My threads are now being maintained here

Dude, that program has a virus, it won't save through my pc. Can you please fix it?
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

Your anti-virus software probably doesn't like the Read/WriteProcessMemory functions, and there's not much I can do to fix that (especially since I no longer have the source).

(29-07-2016, 05:14 AM)SmithJrBlaquaLuigi Inc. LLC. Wrote: Dude, that program has a virus, it won't save through my pc. Can you please fix it?

Bowser64 does not have a virus. I have personally scanned it using MSE and used Virus Total's File scanner. Specifically, what error message are you seeing when you try to download it?

(29-07-2016, 07:28 AM)queueRAM Wrote:
(29-07-2016, 05:14 AM)SmithJrBlaquaLuigi Inc. LLC. Wrote:
Dude, that program has a virus, it won't save through my pc. Can you please fix it?

Bowser64 does not have a virus. I have personally scanned it using MSE and used Virus Total's File scanner. Specifically, what error message are you seeing when you try to download it?

I got this message:

[IMG]​http://i66.tinypic.com/2i95soj.png[/IMG]
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

Try downloading it with Chrome or Firefox

internet explorer is garbage anyway, firefox masterrace
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

(27-07-2016, 03:45 AM)shygoo Wrote: Bowser64 is a RAM editor for emulators running SM64.

[Image: c5b68b7209c08cad897d64ba5d9ca604.png]

I made it primarily for debugging objects, but it can be used as a general purpose ram editor too. The two memory windows on the right show data at arbitrary locations with some nice color coding (green = differences between the windows, cyan = possible pointers, gray = zeros, white = matching data, red background = changing data). It's largely unfinished and I don't have access to the source (yay broken hard drive), so don't expect updates. I'd like to make something like this again in the future though.

Spoiler: How to use
To use it, run SM64 in an emulator of your choice. In Bowser64, click "File > Open RAM..." and then select the emulator process. Bowser64 should identify the virtual memory base of SM64 so you can begin hacking. Now under "RAM" click "Objects" or "Memory 1/2".

Download Bowser64

Can this tool be only used with sm64 or with all n64 games?
Lorem Ipsum.

Quote: Can this tool be only used with sm64 or with all n64 games?

The general purpose memory windows can be used with other games but the process is janky. You have to run SM64 in an emulator first, attach bowser64 to it, then you can switch games.

Here's a teaser for a replacement I'm working on:
[Image: f77f98a10af47418ad6d72a8b90e8ae5.png]
It's a WebSocket server that provides access to Windows' Read/WriteProcessMemory functions. The Bowser64-looking thing on the right is a client written for it in javascript/html, running in Firefox. It can be used with any application, so I'll release it in Other Hacking when it's ready.

Bowser64 (SM64 RAM editing tool)