SM3DL Help Thread
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Here you may discuss any problems you have relating to SM3DL hacking.
You may also wish to check the GBAtemp thread if you can't find a solution here.

In the near future, I intend to post my guides and documentation here.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 08:56 PM by shygoo.)

(30-09-2016, 10:58 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Here you may discuss any problems you have relating to SM3DL hacking.
You may also wish to check the GBAtemp thread if you can't find a solution here.

Welp, I tried finding how to actually import levels into SM3DL but I've had no luck. There is a tutorial on how to do it but it's pretty old and what it seems like, there's a new way to? What's the easiest way to import custom levels into SM3DL?

(06-10-2016, 10:59 PM)PablosCorner Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 10:58 AM)Skeletons Wrote:

Welp, I tried finding how to actually import levels into SM3DL but I've had no luck. There is a tutorial on how to do it but it's pretty old and what it seems like, there's a new way to? What's the easiest way to import custom levels into SM3DL?

The best way is with NW4C and Maya, but that's a pretty difficult tool set to obtain. I'll post a guide on setting everything up at some point. I'll also post a pre-extracted copy of SM3DL.

(07-10-2016, 07:25 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 10:59 PM)PablosCorner Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 10:58 AM)Skeletons Wrote:

The best way is with NW4C and Maya, but that's a pretty difficult tool set to obtain. I'll post a guide on setting everything up at some point. I'll also post a pre-extracted copy of SM3DL.

I'm sure it's probably common knowledge, but you can get all of AutoDesk's software for free as a student of any major high school or university in the United States (and most likely abroad). I believe the license only lasts for three years and only allows it to be used for "educational" projects. In other words if you try to take the software and use it to gain money they don't like it. Maya is one of the many products available through their program which you can find HERE. Or you can go straight into the page for Maya...
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 04:03 PM by awesomefriends56. Edit Reason: Adding another link )

SM3DL Help Thread