Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Personally in favor of this, though I'm non-American. Thoughts?
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 09:34 AM by Skeletons.)

Personally im not American but I rather have a idiot than start a war

(09-11-2016, 09:47 AM)Cyborg Wrote: Personally im not American but I rather have a idiot than start a war

He's a lot smarter than he's made out to be by the media, you only need to watch some of his old videos to see that. Also I've heard his IQ is 160 for what it's worth. Dumbing things down is part of his tactic as a businessman to appeal to the average American.

I voted for him, was pleased to see my blue-leaning state turn red. Funny seeing how all of the projections were massively incorrect. The Clinton campaign/DNC/mainstream media machine scammed liberals so hard that it's not even funny. Hopefully today marks the end of that shit. I predict lots of growth for the Green Party.

Praise kek for wikileaks
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 10:49 AM by shygoo.)
My threads are now being maintained here

(09-11-2016, 10:49 AM)shygoo Wrote: IThe Clinton campaign/DNC/mainstream media machine scammed liberals so hard that it's not even funny.

Exactly. By right this should have been a Trump vs. Bernie election, heck he might have even won the election. In the end the democrats only screwed themselves.

(09-11-2016, 10:51 AM)Skeletons Wrote: In the end the democrats only screwed themselves.

Yeah
Lorem Ipsum.

I hope he allows abortions and keeps gay marriage legal despite what he says.
Eh, why do I even bother, I'm worried.

(09-11-2016, 12:54 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: I hope he allows abortions and keeps gay marriage legal despite what he says.

This morning marijuana got legal and thats a good start
Lorem Ipsum.

(09-11-2016, 12:54 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: I hope he allows abortions and keeps gay marriage legal despite what he says.

I doubt he'll do anything about gay marriage tbh. As for abortions I don't like Clinton's policies, since she wants to allow it up to the point where the child can actually feel pain. Although I do think there are certain circumstances where it would be more merciful to end their life.

(09-11-2016, 01:37 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 12:54 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote:
I hope he allows abortions and keeps gay marriage legal despite what he says.

I doubt he'll do anything about gay marriage tbh. As for abortions I don't like Clinton's policies, since she wants to allow it up to the point where the child can actually feel pain. Although I do think there are certain circumstances where it would be more merciful to end their life.

I agree 100%.

Would you rather die a quick death and not ever know you existed or stay in an orphanage and suffer for who knows how long? That's what I don't understand about people is that they prefer to suffer.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 09:43 PM by BaconBoy.)

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. 1 2 3 4 »