Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

I'm actually happy that Trump won. It's a wake up call and possibly it can finally move something here in Germany (and in Europe in general) too, because it's really starting to get pissy here.

Funnily though it's not surprising that all the SJWs, liberals who are now protesting against Trump use the same methods they criticized before. What happened to their glorious tolerance, acceptance and equality? All of a sudden it disappeared and now look what the fuck they're doing in their country: Burning US flags, beating Trump voters, etc. And once police rightfully tries to get rid of those assholes, they'll scream police brutality and blame Trump once again. That being said, liberal tears taste best and I enjoyed it a lot and still do.

Greetings,
Tarek701.
R.I.P Tarek701. 2005-2016

[Image: 4c766ac30ec3fbd8d5f7c5210287137c.png]
[Image: fa21f7c8e23258aa8125056b66e5490a.png]
My threads are now being maintained here

The tolerant left. lmao.

I'll just leave this here.

Also want to say, Trump won more black voters than any republic candidate since 1960. He also received a 100% increase of hispanic votes over the 2012 republican candidate - a race he is allegedly very racist against. Could it be because people realized the media's allegations set out to demonize Trump weren't true?
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2016, 01:23 AM by Skeletons.)

Here's a nice video which better explains Trump's stance toward minority groups.

(21-11-2016, 03:50 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Here's a nice video which better explains Trump's stance toward minority groups.
-snip-

That's so nice to see. The media is all about telling lies and bending the truth against republicans. I'm starting to get the feeling trump isn't NEARLY as bad as I thought. Like, I was never really a Hillary supporter or anything but I never thought of Donald as a caring and smart person. I still don't to an extent, but still.

(21-11-2016, 09:10 PM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote:
(21-11-2016, 03:50 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
Here's a nice video which better explains Trump's stance toward minority groups.
-snip-

That's so nice to see. The media is all about telling lies and bending the truth against republicans. I'm starting to get the feeling trump isn't NEARLY as bad as I thought. Like, I was never really a Hillary supporter or anything but I never thought of Donald as a caring and smart person. I still don't to an extent, but still.

When I first knew about Trump I didn't think too highly of him, but over time realized the only reason I thought that way is because of what the media tells us.

Quote:​SKRILLUX
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When I first knew about Trump I didn't think too highly of him, but over time realized the only reason I thought that way is because of what the media tells us.

Exactly!

So, Kanye West announced his support for Trump - after explaining that he was "told not to" declare his support publicly - then is immediately afterward checked into a psychiatric ward. Nothing suspicious to see here.

Jill Stein got all the funds for recount in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and now probably Michigan too, wtf. https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. « 1 2 3 4 »