Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

http://mashable.com/2016/11/26/jill-stein-bashes-clinton-weird-tweets/#HwyIPZ4TwSqy
I'm not sure if there is a single person who knows what Jill Stein's intentions are at this point. If she's just trying to inflate the Green Party, she's doing it in a hilariously Machiavellian way
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2016, 10:28 PM by shygoo.)
My threads are now being maintained here

It looks like Jill Stein's mission is under some contention. Wisconsin has agreed to do a recount but is refusing a hand-recount, apparently the Pennsylvania filing deadline of Nov 21 was missed, and Trump was officially announced winner of Michigan today. Electronic voting machines are not used in Michigan so election officials are saying it's very unlikely there will be any discrepancies.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.rt.com/usa/368490-wisconsin-agrees-to-ballot-recount/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/us/donald-trump-officially-wins-michigan.html
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/pennsylvania-state-department-says-stein-missed-recount-deadline/article/2608305

[Image: e2e5217be91080c430370892c5c4c02a.png]
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2016, 03:17 AM by shygoo.)

"If you think Trump *ever* had the stances "All Mexicans are rapists" or "Ban all Muslims," you might be listening to fake news."

List of things we've been told will "never happen" by the media and such, hehe.

Day 7 of the Wisconsin recount
[Image: 6e1a3f17d2bfed1418bfa6849cc8b42a.png]

http://elections.wi.gov/publications/statistics/recount/2016/12-7-spreadsheet

Quote:
Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.

So with the Milwaukee numbers omitted, there's nothing particularly interesting:
[Image: a1f5b0f72013d3f6f6aed7f3bf1e3fd7.png]

But if you calculate the rough numbers of uncounted absentee votes:

Trump: 44322 - 36767  = ~7555 (17.0%)
Clinton: 185110 - 133945 = ~51165 (27.6%)

Non-absentee vote Clinton:Trump ratio
133945 / 36767 = 3.64:1

Absentee vote Clinton:Trump ratio
51165 / 7555 = 6.77:1

This is only loosely related to the election but I think it's worth posting.

I did a brief comparison of the birth certificates myself in paint.net and it definitely looks like some stuff was indeed copied over. But I'd need to know if the Johanna Ah'nee birth certificate is legitimate and see some more random certificates from the same time and place before I come to a personal conclusion. It's interesting that the media hardly picked this up at all. I expected them to scramble to debunk this and subsequently use it as a prop to further their "fake news" narrative, but that hasn't happened yet as far as I'm aware. It must be too spicy.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2016, 01:18 AM by shygoo.)

the media "hardly picked it up at all" because the media doesn't believe in it really.

Watched/rewatched the video, and the best I can say is that everything is too blurry Smile

0:26 Five years of intense investigation, which included consolation of people we can't actually name, but trust me, these are top men. Hell, for all we know I could have been outsourced to people on reddit. Why does he omit the people or institutions that helped him out on this?

1:03 Nine points of forgery. Very hard to tell anything for sure watching just a 480p video, so I can't personally tell for myself whether this is a legitimate claim or not from what I've seen. However, I'm not convinced that the 9 points presented are points that would actually vary in location/rotation between documents. It would be really nice to have a few reference documents to compare against that prove that variations within the fields should exist

2:09 This particular argument is incredibly bad, perhaps even deliberately misleading. What makes it such is that the question presented (which is never answered by the way) focuses too much on to a specific event having occurred (two stamps, same rotation, 16 days apart), hyping up the supposed unlikelihood of the occurrence of this event (e.g. "two stamps, two separate boxes", "exact same"), when the real question is just how likely is it that that the rotation (and nothing else) of two stamps will end up matching another document.

Because if you really think about it, you have a box that's not particularly tall, and you have a rather wide stamp on both sides. If you're not an idiot, you're going to actually try and plant that stamp horizontally within that box, meaning you there won't be a whole lot of variance between rotations between either stamp.

Furthermore, it seems odd to me that in forging the document, you'd emulate the rotation in this modern era of computing.

3:05 Two different document examiners, specialize in two separate forensic disciplines, two different continents. Yea, no "who" still but now what stands out to me is that I don't know what is meant by "two separate forensic disciplines".

3:52 Kind of an irrelevant, snarky point to make

4:50 we bring up rotation because the date can't be rotated, unless it was, therefore, this is definitely a forgery? is about the summation I got from this bit.

5:34 can't tell with this part either. The top X looks like it's positioned differently to the bottom one to me. If the one box was copied and duplicated, then the position of the x in both spots should be identical.

One final thing to point out that's never discussed: Obama's Birthday is written as AUG -4 1961, whereas the other date is AUG 24 1961, meaning you couldn't just digitally white out the 2.
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2016, 06:10 AM by mzxrules.)

Bah, I knew it! People only vote for Trump because they are stupid and deplorable!

Good ol' Snopes

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017, 08:41 AM by Skeletons.)

Donald Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. « 1 2 3 4 »