SMSW Archived 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Not familiar at all, but wonderful texture choices as usual. Even though the rock some how doesn't fit since it's not that cel-shaded as the others and it somewhat looks repetitive IMO, but that's just me being nitpicky. Also that smooth transition to the plain white death ground below the whole level, how?
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 06:27 PM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

Reminds me of one of the scrapped levels from the original.

(08-04-2015, 06:26 PM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Not familiar at all, but wonderful texture choices as usual. Even though the rock some how doesn't fit since it's not that cel-shaded as the others and it somewhat looks repetitive IMO, but that's just me being nitpicky. Also that smooth transition to the plain white death ground below the whole level, how?

Thanks! This is pretty much the least interesting angle I could have taken a screenshot from, so it reassures me of the quality if people will still like it.
The transition into white is a semi-transparent gradient texture surrounding the object, I've attached this texture so you can see what I mean.

LuigiXHero, you are on the right track.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yeah I recognise it. It seems to be a heavily revamped version of a level you showed off in one of your old videos.

I was hoping you would bring back that level. Also, did you leave out Preview 1 on purpose, because it's old, or did you forget?

I left it out deliberately because the level looks nothing like that now. Neither do Mushroom Mountain Town or Koopa Canyon, so I was tempted to leave preview 2 out as well.

is it this stage?

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 04:00 AM by LuigiXHero.)

(10-04-2015, 02:33 AM)Skeletons Wrote: I left it out deliberately because the level looks nothing like that now. Neither do Mushroom Mountain Town or Koopa Canyon, so I was tempted to leave preview 2 out as well.

I just think the more the merrier. I wonder what Koopa Canyon looks like now, since we didn't get a screenshot.

(10-04-2015, 04:00 AM)LuigiXHero Wrote: is it this stage?

We have a winner!

There is no prize, by the way.

(12-04-2015, 05:09 AM)Skeletons Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 04:00 AM)LuigiXHero Wrote:
is it this stage?

We have a winner!

There is no prize, by the way.

That's the level I thought it was. Will it have more than one star?

SMSW Archived 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 »