SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that the difference is that multiplayer dynamic can be used as a source ROM for romhacks, and normal multiplayer can't. But again, I'm not 100% sure.
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

Whit wii version it will give my problems whit homebrew?

04: Mario Cheer 
Thank you very much for this! The 1.3 Wii Wad fired right up in dolphin and worked like a charm! I wish I knew how to make a WII WAD of the newer 1.4 version. Is it posted somewhere I missed?

Thanks very much this is great!!!

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

hey skelux i dont know the decryption key for the MEGA download any help? FadingHades7273
Shock Stun

(30-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Super Mario 64 re-imagined as a multiplayer game, created after dozens (if not hundreds) of grueling hours of reverse-engineering.
I've also included the extensive documentation for those interested.

Downloads:
​SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 (Mirror)
​SM64 Multiplayer 1.4.2
​SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1 [Wii WAD]

MEGA Decryption Keys:
SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1: !QRMNYXLfLmirmd7ZtVljJNeb4gIeUMlsaYFocT5LdB0
SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1 [Wii WAD]: !77CA-m4YtOa5m4w8yp3iHiLin9c_y53u0kaeViQzfjs

​Note: If you are not using the included emulator, you will need to set the default memory size to 8MB under advanced settings in PJ64.

Uh I just need a bit of help, I tried downloading the rom with OpenEmu (I am on a Mac), and when I extracted the zip file and dragged it into the emulator and ran it, I would hear the sound effects but the screen would be black.

Any solutions?

archived

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10