SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Repeating video description:

Super Mario 64 and Star Road Multiplayer, finally using the new Luigi model by Cjes and much more.

Before you ask: Yes. This is kind of a reupload. I combined both Mod Pack 1 and 2 into one Mega Mod Pack, presented through this new trailer!

The pack includes the following files:
- Cjes Luigi as player 2 patch
- Green Mario as player 2 patch
- SMG4 as player 2 patch
- Classic N64 overalls patch
- Star Road overalls patch
- Luigi dialog for SM64M patch
- Luigi dialog for SMSRM patch
- Swap players
- Cjes Luigi as player 2 WAD
- Cjes Luigi as player 2 + classic N64 overalls WAD

Check the readme that comes with the download for additional info.

I have this problem where every time i start anything within project64k my whole computer lags a LOT

(11-02-2017, 09:00 PM)JeepartNN Wrote: I have this problem where every time i start anything within project64k my whole computer lags a LOT

i would also like to know if there is any way to save state while playing with my friend. ir atleast save like you normaly would

(30-10-2016, 08:33 PM)RobiNERD Wrote: So... Hold start and press R paste "%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\" (without the "s) and find the project64k folder. Open it and open the save folder inside it and copy the eep file share it with the one you are playing the game with and let him paste it in the same exact folder.

(DISCLAIMER: Im not home so i cant confirm that being the save folder location. It might be in the same folder as the emu)

i cant get that to work. are you sure the eep file contains anything? i mean its always at 512bytes of size nomatter what i do

(11-02-2017, 10:40 PM)JeepartNN Wrote: i would also like to know if there is any way to save state while playing with my friend. ir atleast save like you normaly would

From the included readme.txt file:
readme.txt Wrote:
Also, since PJ64k does not save while playing online, you can press 'Z' at the file
select screen to unlock all levels.
Alternatively, you may eliminate desync and further reduce lag by setting up the AQZ Netplay input plugin.
This will also allow you to save your progress.

(12-02-2017, 08:46 PM)queueRAM Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 10:40 PM)JeepartNN Wrote:
i would also like to know if there is any way to save state while playing with my friend. ir atleast save like you normaly would

From the included readme.txt file:
readme.txt Wrote:
Also, since PJ64k does not save while playing online, you can press 'Z' at the file
select screen to unlock all levels.
Alternatively, you may eliminate desync and further reduce lag by setting up the AQZ Netplay input plugin.
This will also allow you to save your progress.

yes man thanks i figured it out a couple days ago when i got desperate enough to read the readme and i got that plugin it told me about. Right now thoe my biggest issue is that my emulator lags a LOT when im starting it and when im starting an emulation

Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

(17-02-2017, 09:03 AM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Is there a widescreen code for sm64 multiplayer? I'm looking all over for this, no luck so far

Just go to fullscreen and set your resolution high enough.

Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

(17-02-2017, 08:06 PM)Ivan Muzanic Wrote: Quasmok, thank you for your reply, but what i meant was to have widescreen without stretching the picture. I need a wider angle on the field of view with 16:9 aspect ratio.. Sm64 multiplayer 1.3.1 for virtual console (on Wii) that is meant to be played with dolphin emulator has a gecko code for widescreen 16:9, 21:9 and 48:9 (!), so i figured i had to look for that type of hack or perhaps gameshark code.. Am i making any sense? I'm no expert...

So you have the SM64 PM rom injected into the .wad for use on the virtual console through dolphin?

I know of this:
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54146-Super-Mario-64-Widescreen-Texture-Pack-Kind-Of

You could use that on dolphin, though as the OP said, it kinda stretches mario a bit.
Go to game properties, "Edit Config", "Gecko", and add the code from the post above there.

$Name (Start)
00000000 00000000
* (What code is it, what the code does, for reference.)

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 »