SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Awesome. Thanks so much. I cant keep up with my son, lol. His computer skills are way past mine and he is only 10. But he loves his games, and when he sees something on youtube he needs to try it.

I was told my wii u needs to be moded to add these programs. Is that true?

Yes, but don't worry, it's safe if you follow the instructions correctly.
This is my signature

I didn't even know that this could be run on Wii U. Is the wad being installed to the Wii emulated part of the Wii U or is it on the Wii U menu?

It's on the Wii part (which is not emulated but run natively by the Wii U, by the way).
This is my signature

Oh ok, cool I might check this out. Thanks for the info.

hey guys. i got it working on my PC but I can only get one player to move with the keyboard and it keeps saying the controller config is disabled but wont let me enable anything. what should I do next?

What emulator are you running it on? If it is Project64 you have to make sure the controller is plugged in before you run it and then go to the options tab and then click on "Configure Controller Plugin". Then you will be able to change the controls for all controllers. Smile

Hey all, I'm playing SM64 Multiplayer version 1.4, but the camera seems more zoomed in than normal, especially compared to when I was playing SMSR multiplayer yesterday. The L button control only zooms it in even further.

Is this normal?

EDIT: I think it's only when one player is dead that it really becomes too zoomed in.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2017, 09:40 PM by Trie.)

Is there anything special I need to do to make this work with an Everdrive 64? Doesn't seem to be working.

Looked through the readme, and Googled for a while. Sorry if I've overlooked any documentation regarding this.

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 »