SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I'm pretty sure this doesn't work on a real N64. Could be wrong tho, as it is VC compatible.
This is my signature

Holy f**k!! Think of the possibilities now with the dynamic update!!! Multiplayer mode for Kase's Last Impact hack, Multiplayer for Kaze's Chaos Edition 2.0 Hack. The possibilities are endless and my mind has blown. Thank you Skelux for making this open source!!! Now on to playing every hack imaginable in multiplayer!!!

Also have you thought of adding four players like in Kaze's online hack for Super Mario 64? Could be even more awesome!!!

Ok I tried to apply this Dynamic patch to The Last Impact Rom hack but the rom crashes right after the title splash screen. I have also noticed that you can't run the rom patch with the dynamic .pff with the Glide64 graphics plugin, this goes for any rom hack. It just sits there with a black screen. I have to switch to the default plugin that comes with Project64 and then it works.

EDIT: The plugins that are included with Project64 2.3.2 are Jabo_Direct3D8 plugin (1.7.0.57-ver5) and the included PJ64Glide64 plugin (2.1.2.202). The only one that works is the Jabo_Direct3D8 plugin. It is a very weird glitch since you can hear the music of the level but it just shows a black screen. This even happens with the included rom file for the Dynamic patch. So there are some tiny glitches to fix.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017, 06:48 PM by SuperToad64.)

I figured out why there was a black screen when running the new SM64 Multiplayer 1.4 Dynamic rom. In the settings of Glide64 included with Project64 2.3.2 there are two settings that have to be checked off or there will be a black screen:

- Under Frame Buffer Emulation make sure both Enable Frame Buffer Emulation and Hardware Frame Buffer Emulation are not checked or this will crash the rom. I have no idea why this happens but checking them off fixed the problem!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017, 08:50 PM by SuperToad64.)

how does it work? I am in windows 10 and I put in in my downloads file, and I don't know how to open it halp
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 07:20 PM by Chris_the_Gamelord.)

04: Mario Cheer 
It's awesome to see that there is finally multiplayer for SM64

So, I'm able to get the emulator running, but when I got to options and click "Start Kaillera" while the game is running like the readme says, the option is greyed out. I'm able to view servers while the game's closed, but not while it's open. What's going on?

(29-08-2015, 03:59 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Bump, SMSR Multiplayer 1.2 is nearly complete (might be naming it 1.3 to coincide with SM64 Multiplayer).
It's possible to get all the stars now, so that's pretty swaggerin'. Might post a new title screen some time soon.

I've downloaded the program, but I'm having trouble due to how it tells me to extend it using 'M64 ROM Extender 1.3b' in the 'Patching Tools' folder and drag the ROM over 'rom_expand.exe' in the 'Patching Tools' folder, because the folder doesn't exist in the folder I am provided with.

WHat is the difference between the multiplayer and the multiplayer dynamic ?

(04-01-2018, 11:49 AM)AlfonceRobichu Wrote: WHat is the difference between the multiplayer and the multiplayer dynamic ?

Yeah, what IS the difference?

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 »