SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Oh that is very nice to see. Its always a fun experience to replay the game with a friend having new features.
Oh and please dont forget to insert the updated Luigi Icon I gave you. Wink

Very swaggerin' indeed, can't wait for this.
Spoiler :
don't worry, won't spam your youtube again like the luigi in starroad
Gone for a while.

"merry christmas or something" with a wavy skeleton, life is complete
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2015, 05:36 PM by shygoo.)
My threads are now being maintained here

Great work Skelux! Big Grin I can't wait until SMSRDS comes out!

Boner/10 Trailer, would watch again.
Really nice, I'm exited to play this again, this time with new features and 100%. Thanks for this beautiful christmas present! <3

One glitch worth noting is in Bob-omb Battle factory mission: The engine leak. The glitch is when you make it to the top and hit the box the game freezes. Just thought I'd let you know. Smile

Found another interesting glitch.
If you jump on the spinning platform near the hidden grave entrance in Gloomy Garden, you won't be able to rotate the camera anymore (normal camera mode).

I'm really not sure where to post this, But I am unable to play version 1.3.1 on project 64, it keeps telling me its a bad rom, as well as with mupen it says dump. I've been at this for hours trying different ways to make this work lol

(29-12-2015, 09:57 PM)xSpryte Wrote: I'm really not sure where to post this, But I am unable to play version 1.3.1 on project 64, it keeps telling me its a bad rom, as well as with mupen it says dump. I've been at this for hours trying different ways to make this work lol

Are you using the emulator that comes with the download?

(30-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Super Mario 64 re-imagined as a multiplayer game, created after countless grueling hours of reverse-engineering.
I've also attached the documentation for those interested.

Downloads:
​SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1
​SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1
​SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1 [Wii WAD]

i CANT download SMSR MULTI on Rapid Gator. I click the Slow Speed Download and i wait, but then after the time runs out the download doesn't start, or it doesn't seand me to a captcha like it did with SM64 MULTI. Any solutions?

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 »