Super Mario Star Road 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

I played the heck out of this one. I was amazed how you could fit more than 120 stars in there - replacing the "End" cake screen with a real level complete with stars was brilliant.

Now the real question is, when is Star Road 2 coming out. Wink I am baffled at how you're going to fit more than 182 stars in it, since I'm pretty sure you'd have to do some pretty fancy things to get more than 26 levels with stars.

(08-03-2015, 10:27 AM)Zxbryc Wrote: I played the heck out of this one. I was amazed how you could fit more than 120 stars in there - replacing the "End" cake screen with a real level complete with stars was brilliant.

Now the real question is, when is Star Road 2 coming out. Wink I am baffled at how you're going to fit more than 182 stars in it, since I'm pretty sure you'd have to do some pretty fancy things to get more than 26 levels with stars.

I won't be doing much work on Star Road 2 until Star Road DS is out, but a year or so ago I modified the game engine to support the 300-400 stars I intend on including in the game.

Skelux I like this game and I play the multiplayer version online with Project64k.

(11-03-2015, 09:55 AM)Skeletons Wrote: I won't be doing much work on Star Road 2 until Star Road DS is out, but a year or so ago I modified the game engine to support the 300-400 stars I intend on including in the game.

400!?!? Why hasn't Nintendo hired you yet?

(25-03-2015, 04:44 PM)sickmind33 Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 09:55 AM)Skeletons Wrote:
I won't be doing much work on Star Road 2 until Star Road DS is out, but a year or so ago I modified the game engine to support the 300-400 stars I intend on including in the game.

400!?!? Why hasn't Nintendo hired you yet?

Because that's easy for Nintendo to do and we would lose great hacks.

Great job Skelux! This hack is truly well done! Keep up the good work!

I'm trying to play this game, but the last step of the patch is going horribly. I can't find the ISO file to patch the ppf to. Help. Confused

The pre-patched rom is available, you can use this link http://www.file-upload.net/download-9735714/SM-Star-Road-Final--Pre-Patched-.zip.html
My threads are now being maintained here

Thanks! That helped out a lot!

Couls someone please explain the camera controls on a keyboard? The only key I can find for it is S, and it does crap.

Never mind. I found it.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2016, 11:25 AM by Ise no Kami.)

A lot of people have heaped praise on this particular rom hack. I'm no different, and I love what I've played so far...but the camera can be a nightmare. There are several stars (the second star of the sky resort comes to mind) where the camera really gets in the way, usually because you have to adjust it in a timed section that doesn't give you enough time to do so.

Super Mario Star Road 1 2 3 »