Super Mario Star Road « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I'd just like to note something, the changelog says the final version fixes the Handroid, I've been watching an LPer play the game and I know he's playing the final version as I gave it to him, he recently got to that boss and one of the hands despawned on him several times.

He's using the included emulator too, however he has changed the graphics plugin, I don't know if that could cause problems?
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2016, 04:11 PM by Xirix.)

Great hack! I am doing a walkthrough series of it on my channel.

Is there a multiplayer version of the beta version planned? Because that would be awesome!

Also this version looks a lot harder, great! Now on to beat Kaizo Mario, this beta hack, and then to beat Chaos edition 2.0! So much frustrating fun to come! Thanks for this.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2017, 09:45 PM by SuperToad64.)

So after enjoying the beta that I did on my stream, I'd like to give some reports of it I've encountered during the gameplay:

1. Some stars feel like they are incomplete (C6 reds are missing) or have the same star number (C10 stars 5 and 6 are the chill bully's star; C13 star 2 is star 1).
2. Bunch of collision problems making easy-going places inaccessible, like getting on top of the slide tube in C11 for the red coin--I had to BLJ through to get it.
3. Koopa Canyon's race is broken: Koopa can't stop getting stuck on the rocky walls, even when he's ahead at full speed.
4. Fatal Flame Falls's elevator is gone: maybe a faulty trajectory?

Beyond that, it is still challenging and good-looking despite why it is all different; I can only imagine how the 3rd HUB would be if it was actually finished.

PS: I beat the game with 130 stars, because I shouldn't have to edit the ROM to compensate the broken down stars and I do apologize, but rather I wanted to see if there's any extra such as the star replicas.

This is basically why I was a bit late with Ztar Attack, but I won't continue this until Ztar Attack is completed.
The idea is basically to turn every vanilla sm64 level into an extreme challenge, which will progressively, after having warmed you up, push your skills to their limits. SM64 Masters Challenge

(24-06-2017, 09:08 AM)Mariocrash Wrote: So after enjoying the beta that I did on my stream, I'd like to give some reports of it I've encountered during the gameplay:

1. Some stars feel like they are incomplete (C6 reds are missing) or have the same star number (C10 stars 5 and 6 are the chill bully's star; C13 star 2 is star 1).
2. Bunch of collision problems making easy-going places inaccessible, like getting on top of the slide tube in C11 for the red coin--I had to BLJ through to get it.
3. Koopa Canyon's race is broken: Koopa can't stop getting stuck on the rocky walls, even when he's ahead at full speed.
4. Fatal Flame Falls's elevator is gone: maybe a faulty trajectory?

Beyond that, it is still challenging and good-looking despite why it is all different; I can only imagine how the 3rd HUB would be if it was actually finished.

PS: I beat the game with 130 stars, because I shouldn't have to edit the ROM to compensate the broken down stars and I do apologize, but rather I wanted to see if there's any extra such as the star replicas.

Well it is a beta version after all, lol.
Gone for a while.

Hi, I'm bumping a year old thread to request that you find a new download site.

The current one you use has three download buttons, and it just says "To download the file, please click on the download button." expecting me to know which one to click. The one I clicked gave me a flash installer that had the same name as the file I was supposed to downlaod and now I'm convinced my computer has a virus. The site deliberately tries to get you to download a virus on your computer, basically.

Use something like Dropbox or Discord to host the file. It's much easier, less likelier to have viruses, and it's way faster. Please.

Otherwise it looks like a great hack and I'm definitely excited to try it out!

There's a download here: http://sm64hacks.com/hack.php?id=2.
This is my signature

(12-10-2017, 05:10 AM)GapajYT Wrote: The current one you use has three download buttons, and it just says "To download the file, please click on the download button." expecting me to know which one to click. The one I clicked gave me a flash installer that had the same name as the file I was supposed to downlaod and now I'm convinced my computer has a virus. The site deliberately tries to get you to download a virus on your computer, basically.

You likely are clicking an ad, as the site seems to bypass ad blockers. You must click the one that looks like this.

[Image: downbutton2.gif]

Or you could use the SM64Hacks link sent earlier.

01: Mario Face Front 
How i can download or play it in my Wii? There is a wad or a form whitouth n64 emulators to play it?

Super Mario Star Road « 1 2 3 »