Super Mario 8MB -- Demo available! « 1 2 3 4
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This is some really good model design and texture mapping. I'm getting Sunshine vibes from this.

This is so amazing!! Don't quit this project! it's really cool ♥ I love the maps, the first one reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine, but... How can I play the demo? it's an EPS File, what is that?
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2017, 06:28 PM by MissDessire.)

(26-09-2017, 06:25 PM)MissDessire Wrote: This is so amazing!! Don't quit this project! it's really cool ♥ I love the maps, the first one reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine, but... How can I play the demo? it's an EPS File, what is that?

A BPS* file is a patch file that you would patch onto a clean ROM of Super Mario 64. You would need a program (like FLIPS Patcher) to patch it on to that ROM.

I'm hoping that development on this is still going well?

It has been on a hiatus for a little while because of life stuff, but I intend to release a new demo sometime this year. This project isn't gonna be a very quick one, but I hope I can release it at one point in the future. My apologies for any worry or concern regarding SM8MB.

(09-05-2018, 08:58 AM)BlackStone187 Wrote: It has been on a hiatus for a little while because of life stuff, but I intend to release a new demo sometime this year. This project isn't gonna be a very quick one, but I hope I can release it at one point in the future. My apologies for any worry or concern regarding SM8MB.

Hope everything is ok, life always finds a way... to step on your toes most of the time Smile
Really looking forward to a new demo but don't kill yourself in the process!

Wish you good luck with this project and anything else you've been planning for the future

Super Mario 8MB -- Demo available! « 1 2 3 4