Poll: Do you prefer the new site layout over the old one?
Yes
No
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.  

Site theme updates
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Origami64 has undergone various changes to the following themes for improved visual appeal, navigation and simplicity:
​Origami64 Default
​Star Way
​Gameboy
Overalls

If you find any inconsistencies, bugs, or have suggestions for these themes, feel free to share them!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 01:28 PM by Skeletons.)

Attached Files            

(05-04-2016, 04:50 PM)Skeletons Wrote: Origami64 has undergone various changes to the following themes for improved visual appeal, navigation and simplicity:
​Origami64 Default
​Star Way
​Gameboy

If you find any inconsistencies, bugs, or have suggestions for these themes, feel free to share them!

Hi, I've seen you added various themes... but only one thing, (don't call me a noob!) how do I change to these themes?
Lorem Ipsum.

Just go to settings (near the top) --> Your Profile --> Edit Options --> Other Options --> Board Style and choose the one you like the most.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 07:22 PM by Quasmok. Edit Reason: Quotes messed up )

smexy
can i has mention
o n e   d a y   w e   w i l l   a l l   b e   t h e   s a m e   e n t i t y   a g a i n .

Site theme updates