Super Mario 64: Partners in Time - Development Thread [Team Cornersoft]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: sm64pit_demo_ad_by_pablos_corner-da9e9sb.png]

DOWNLOAD

Welcome to the Summer C3 2016 demo of Super Mario 64: Partners in Time! In this demo, you will  be entering into Yoob's Belly where you can complete up to 6
mission!
------------------
Credits:
Pablo's Corner
Quasmok
Kazeshin
LuigiXHero
------------------
Hope you enjoy and there will be more to come soon!

Screenshots:

[Image: 39499][Image: 39500]
[Image: 39501][Image: 39502]
​Shoutout to SimpleFlips
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2017, 09:05 PM by PablosCorner.)

Hey there, we are not dead yet!

I'll just go ahead and turn this into a Partners in Time 64 Development Thread.  Tongue
I just recorded a new Preview starring a full course and even a completely new bonus area. Be sure to check it out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gritzy Desert and Desert Train in Super Mario 64:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, I planned to add more new content to this game, rather than just turning all stages into 3D. This is possibly the best outcome so far. A completely new, challenging area for you to enjoy! So that means, even if you are familiar with the original Partners in Time, you will still discover new things during your playthrough. I hope you like the things you've seen so far!

Choo choo!

- Quasmok

(Side note: Don't worry too much about the music, it will very likely change in the future when PablosCorner replaces some of the instruments! Wink)

Super Mario 64: Partners in Time - Development Thread [Team Cornersoft]