SM64 Tweaks Discussion/Requests « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

You can't make MOP into a tweak, it has 3D models. Unless you copy the display list and geo layout which is a complete time waste.
Gone for a while.

No, i mean the multiplayercode and the MOP's will not work together on one rom.
I will make the mutiplay1.3.txt for cajeasm compitable. BUT i can't promise the code will working...

(27-03-2015, 12:02 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote: No, i mean the multiplayercode and the MOP's will not work together on one rom.
I will make the mutiplay1.3.txt for cajeasm compitable. BUT i can't promise the code will working...

It's not really hard to make it compatible for CajeASM. Just make the "commented" labels to real labels (for example: //LOCK CAMERA TO PLAYER ONE to LockCameraToP1: and below the code should follow) and also do the same for the branch instructions and put .orgs before the addresses, and for raw hex you use the hexwrite function. "hex { hex values here }"

Of course, it could take a while and I guess you put some code in separate files. The "--------------------------------MAIN CODE--------------------------------" would go into a file like main.asm and "--------------------------------RESET PLAYER DATA--------------------------------" would go to rstplayerdt.asm or something similiar. This gives a better structure and control.
R.I.P Tarek701. 2005-2016

(27-03-2015, 01:33 PM)Tarek701 Wrote:
(27-03-2015, 12:02 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote:

It's not really hard to make it compatible for CajeASM. Just make the "commented" labels to real labels (for example: //LOCK CAMERA TO PLAYER ONE to LockCameraToP1: and below the code should follow) and also do the same for the branch instructions and put .orgs before the addresses, and for raw hex you use the hexwrite function. "hex { hex values here }"

Of course, it could take a while and I guess you put some code in separate files. The "--------------------------------MAIN CODE--------------------------------" would go into a file like main.asm and "--------------------------------RESET PLAYER DATA--------------------------------" would go to rstplayerdt.asm or something similiar. This gives a better structure and control.

Okay, thanks.

(27-03-2015, 03:58 PM)Pilzinsel64 Wrote:
(27-03-2015, 01:33 PM)Tarek701 Wrote:
[quote='Pilzinsel64' pid='601' dateline='1427457742']​

I am actually also working on coding Super Star Road Multiplayer. I am changing the regular Super Star Road multiplayer 1.2 rom and changing it to Multiplayer 1.3. So far I have written 1000 lines of code for it in Notepad++. Once I get all of the code done I will import it into the rom using CajeASM. Also If anyone has trouble importing .asm files into a rom make sure your rom has a .z64 extension because this is the only extension compatible with CajeASM. But soon the developer will update it to other extensions. So wish me luck! Chirpy
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2015, 10:38 PM by SuperToad64.)

Ok it is very hard to put code in line by line in CajeASM. Is there any way to copy and paste the assembly code from Lemasm? Because I haven't even finished copying the original code from Super Star Road yet. Any help would be great. Thanks!

(27-07-2015, 09:16 PM)SuperToad64 Wrote: Ok it is very hard to put code in line by line in CajeASM. Is there any way to copy and paste the assembly code from Lemasm? Because I haven't even finished copying the original code from Super Star Road yet. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Why don't you just use Nemu64 to dump ASM code and then just copy and paste it into a text file and use CajeASM?
R.I.P Tarek701. 2005-2016

Nemu64 can do that? Wow I didn't know that, thanks! I'll do that right away!

can you give me a super mario 64 beta jump tweak please

So has anyone made a Super Mario 64 Multiplayer Tweak or patch yet. While I was working on Super Mario Star Road Multiplayer in CajeASM a long while ago, Skelux beat me to it and made it multiplayer! So I decided to quit, and now I see that CajeAsm is dead now! Hopefully someone has created a Multiplayer patch by now.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017, 09:40 PM by SuperToad64.)

SM64 Tweaks Discussion/Requests « 1 2 3 »