Reasons not to use SMWC. « 1 2 3 4 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(28-11-2016, 11:40 PM)Asphalt Wrote:
(28-11-2016, 11:14 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
The only people in this thread not agreeing seem to be the people who came over from SMWC to argue, and perhaps RobiNERD if he counts as a person.

So let me get this right, you claim to accept more opinions here than on SMWC, and you claim to not resort to personal attacks in disagreements.

But, you insult your own users like this when they express a difference of opinion with you?

I hope other people reading this thread are able to see your hypocrisy too.

Also, when did SMWC staff not credit you. It says "made by Skelux". Nobody has stolen it and claimed it as their own work Have you asked them to change your name to skeletons, if that's the issue?

Lastly some people enjoy hacking SM64 on SMWCentral. Why do you have to try and bully them into joining your site. Nobody is going to want to join this site when you treat people here in the way that you do, short of the small userbase you have.

Yes, and I have a nice collection of logs backing up everything I say, I'll consider releasing a few later.

RobiNERD isn't a delicate flower, so I don't need to worry about offending him see?

It is my wish as the author of the software . If I wanted I could even license this software to only be distributed from my person website, then YOU would be the ones in legal trouble. I have no intention of doing that, however.

I'm not bullying people, you and SMWC's community are bullying our users and especially anyone with a remotely right-wing alignment.

Skeletons Wrote:Yes, and I have a nice collection of logs backing up everything I say, I'll consider releasing a few later.

so does smwc. let's not go there.

Skeletons Wrote:​then YOU would be the ones in legal trouble.

the fact that you think legality even comes into play when you're dealing with rom hacking software is wonderful - hence, my last post.

and for the record: that also includes whoever threatened to "take you to court", as you claim. it's stupid from both ends.

Skeletons Wrote:​I'm not bullying people, you and SMWC's community are bullying our users and especially anyone with a remotely right-wing alignment.

nobody cares that you voted for trump or are happy with trump's presidency. they care that you are a dick about your beliefs.

anyway i've said what i've wanted to say. you won't listen regardless, and you'll continue to think you're some martyr without recognizing your issues, so best of luck with your little community. hey, you've got smith, right? bonus!
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2016, 12:04 AM by quaint.)

(29-11-2016, 12:01 AM)quaint Wrote:
Skeletons Wrote:
Yes, and I have a nice collection of logs backing up everything I say, I'll consider releasing a few later.

so does smwc. let's not go there.

Skeletons Wrote:
then YOU would be the ones in legal trouble.

the fact that you think legality even comes into play when you're dealing with rom hacking software is wonderful - hence, my last post.

and for the record: that also includes whoever threatened to "take you to court", as you claim. it's stupid from both ends.

Skeletons Wrote:
I'm not bullying people, you and SMWC's community are bullying our users and especially anyone with a remotely right-wing alignment.

nobody cares that you voted for trump or are happy with trump's presidency. they care that you are a dick about your beliefs.

anyway i've said what i've wanted to say. you won't listen regardless, and you'll continue to think you're some martyr without recognizing your issues, so best of luck with your little community. hey, you've got smith, right? bonus!

Then I'm sure you can dig up some quotes where I've said mean or personally hurtful things to people to show everyone here. Again, no real evidence.

Yes, bringing legality into it is stupid, which Is why I am ridiculing them for suggesting it. You might have missed that undertone.

Oh, but they do care. There are plenty of other messages like the one I screenshot from Lion in the opening post.

(29-11-2016, 12:01 AM)quaint Wrote: so does smwc. let's not go there.

nobody cares that you voted for trump or are happy with trump's presidency. they care that you are a dick.

You're fucking hypocritical. Skelux even did amazing Job for hacking SM64 Star Road for the best of his time and make a SM64 hacking tool. ROM hacking is legal however. You can't just shoot down his fucking post over it without any actual material or proof. You just came here and run around and make accusations for all that mess. Overall, Skelux will SUE you and everybody else for defamation. You're just came here again for being a dick.

the actual owner of O64 won't tolerate any threats saying: "We're going to fucking take you to court". No, the court is not going to do anything about it, we don't care. Let us deal our business on O64 on our own and worry about yours.
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

(29-11-2016, 12:11 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Then I'm sure you can dig up some quotes where I've said mean or personally hurtful things to people to show everyone here. Again, no real evidence.

(26-11-2016, 03:11 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
The site owner is some creepy brony who seems to openly fetishize pony bondage.

ilu erga

I love how everyone hates skelux for "being a dick about his beliefs" and in turn be a dick about their beliefs. Please think abut the things you are saying and come back when you've actually had a thought aside from "everyone's opinion except mine is wrong."
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

meanwhile two dweebos in the live chat are screaming at each other over bathrooms and transexuals

lol

(29-11-2016, 12:18 AM)ergazoobi Wrote:
(29-11-2016, 12:11 AM)Skeletons Wrote:
Then I'm sure you can dig up some quotes where I've said mean or personally hurtful things to people to show everyone here. Again, no real evidence.

(26-11-2016, 03:11 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
The site owner is some creepy brony who seems to openly fetishize pony bondage.

His post layout featuring what looks like a latex-bondage fetish pony and littering the site with ponies, but that was probably one of the least important points in my post.

Nobody on SMWC has bashed Origami64 at any point before this drama started. I'm inclined to believe that hardly anybody at all even knew about this place beforehand. People said negative things about you and your clique, yes, but I find it rather amusing that despite next to everyone disliking you there, you still have the audacity blame other people for your reputation. Could you be any less self-aware?

The thing I find most funny is that you actively went out of your way to get banned from SMWC... and now your complaining about it? You got what you wanted. You obviously care more about SMWC than you like to think you do, because in no way would you spend this much time into defaming it otherwise.

"This is simply unture, and things that I/other people have said are often misquoted and exaggerated to portray us as some kind of Nazis."
Would you care to defend Tarek's pro-hitler speach? Pretty sure he wasn't being protrayed as a Nazi, he literally was one.

"Overall, Skelux will SUE you and everybody else for defamation"
lol, coming from the same person who said taking legal action would be rediculous. It's just an empty threat. Like how would you even go about doing that? Mind you, that suing someone in itself can be costly. If you're going to put all that into some inter-site drama, find something better to do. You care way too much.

"The only people in this thread not agreeing seem to be the people who came over from SMWC to argue"
Because you've built yourself an echo chamber. You're being supported by an army of 13 year olds who wouldn't dare break loyalty to thine royal highness.

I honestly have no idea what you're even trying to do at this point. You've succesfully riled some teenagers up over a website so good for you? If people didn't like you then they sure won't like you now. You've only damaged your own site's image.

e: also deleating my (admitedly crude) post kind of prooves thing about the echo chamber.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2016, 02:47 AM by big ang.)

Reasons not to use SMWC. « 1 2 3 4 »