Super Mario 64: Bowser's Barrier [DEMO AVAILABLE] « 1 2 3 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Yeah I was joking.
Also I played a bit of the game and I have two issues. 1. When you pound the log on the Chain Chomp the game softlocks and 2. Down the Drained Well is too hard to be in the first level.
Another thing I found is that I got the red coin that's hidden in that hole in the tower with 98 coins and then the 100 coin star ended up being unreachable.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 08:42 PM by BaconBoy.)

Really enjoyed the demo. from a graphical aspect its amazing, the stars could have been more innovative as basically all of them were based on searching for them, not really on a challenging gameplay, which i personally prefer more, but this hack has huge potential for sure.

Looks like a pretty well made hack! its not the average thing i see here
[Image: Mastery_sketchup.png] [Image: Mastery_paintdotnet.png]

@BaconBoy, I'm still searching for a fix for the Chain Chomp, and I acknowledged the red coin problem and will try to fix it. I'll leave the DTDW star as it is, that way it will force people to get more talent by completing the game and then come back to the first level at the end. Also, it fucks with letsplayers and speedrunners and I like that. Thanks for the feedback! Smile

@VaPitzar: This is just the first level, it's a small preview of what the game will look like graphically and gameplay-wise, but don't worry the rest of the game offers way more diverse objectives! The first course is full of star-searching missions to make you explore the map and get familiar with the level design. But your feedback has been noted, I'll try to make more challenging stars, thanks for the feedback too! Smile

@Xeraclom14, wow, that's not something I was expecting from you; I absolutely love your level design and hack overall, I'm very pleased to know that you like mine! Thanks ! Big Grin
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

I like it, but hiding stuff under a flowerbed is shit dude. I only found it because i clipped beneath the level with the waterboxes
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

(12-05-2017, 01:06 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: I like it, but hiding stuff under a flowerbed is shit dude. I only found it because i clipped beneath the level with the waterboxes

Yep, I know, I reworked the level to make hidden stuff easier to find; the lying arrow has been removed (now it's a regular arrow pointing to the hidden stuff) and the teleporter star has been hidden somewhere else. Also, what's this waterbox glitch?
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

You can jumo intowaterboxes from below the level.
[Image: bdebae7cba.jpg]

Also heres my Youtube.. I started a Tutorial series on how to make super sexy custom Levels.

Bro this looks sick, actually going to try it out right now! Any estimated release dates? because I am HYPED for a final release

Enjoyed the demo, nice job man. Can't wait to see the rest of this hack. The levels look well made.

Looks neat dude. Great job. Smile

Super Mario 64: Bowser's Barrier [DEMO AVAILABLE] « 1 2 3 »