Introductions Thread « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I don't know how to introduce myself...

Well... As you can see, I'm well... Pichu. But you can refer to me as either Pichu or Seth, whatever you find better.
So, I guess that's all.

I'm looking forward to begin posting around here.

Oh, also I like cake.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015, 04:15 AM by Pikachu.)

Hi, I'm Sven. I do some hacks. I am fan of Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda. I have Wii U and New 3DS XL. My hobby is finding glitches in my video games. I have Mupen64 emulator. I play Super Mario Star Road on computer. I go to YouTube a lot to watch some new videos of glitches and stuff.

I don't do ROM hacks 'cus I'm not that good at it, but probably I might give it a shot. I only use hacks on my New 3DS XL to set up Homebrew by using Tubehax for Custom Themes and as a PC controller to play some computer games comfortably.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2015, 05:33 PM by RosalinaDaHacker64.)
[Image: RosalinaDaHacker64%2Bbanner.jpg]

May the stars shine down on you... (/_^)
˙°☆ ˙°☆ ˙°☆

Hello there, I'm Fendoroid.
Something like 3 or 4 years ago, I tried SM64 hacking, but without success, due to the lack of documentation. But now, thanks to the members of the community, now there are more tutorials and more refined tools for hacking, so I'm giving it a try, more seriously this time. Right now, I'm learning ASM through the Tarek's tutorial (thanks Tarek), hoping I'll can make some good custom behaviors  Wink

Of course, I'm one of those who "ruined" their 2011 Christmas Holidays playing Star Road (thanks Skelux (just joking... (not sarcastic, really, best Xmas ever (is it correct to nest brackets??)))).

Sorry if sometimes is difficult to understand what I say, but I speak Italian, English(en-us mix Cool ) and Japanese, and three languages seems to be too much for one person.

Kobanwa, Fendoroid. You seem pretty cool and it's good that you're trying again. Your grammar isn't very bad at all too. Enjoy your stay.
Gone for a while.

(02-10-2015, 06:42 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Kobanwa, Fendoroid. You seem pretty cool and it's good that you're trying again. Your grammar isn't very bad at all too. Enjoy your stay.

Grazie! Thank you! ありがとうございます!
But I think that English is enough for this forum  Wink

Hi My name is FireMario74 I hack Mario 64 I know decent Hex I know how to enter an Asm code and I never back down!

Hi, I'm a person on the internet that plays Nintendo games. Glad to be here.

Hi, my name is ROMToast. My hobbies include SM64 hacking, video editing and music composition

02: Mario Look Up 
...Hi.  Smile
Code:
​<html>
<head>
<title>not</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>Why, hello there :3
I am planning to make a SM64 hack, aswell browse here because why not</p>
</body>
</html>
​have a nice day
o n e   d a y   w e   w i l l   a l l   b e   t h e   s a m e   e n t i t y   a g a i n .

Ay yo im here now don't worry.

I hack sm64 I guess and try to make music but mostly just listen to it.

been working on making sm64 music porting suck less so get hyped for that.

Introductions Thread « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 »