Introductions Thread « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Quote:my favorite game of all time, Paper Mario!

If you mean 64 you are the most serious person on the boards Wink
Lorem Ipsum.

What's good origami? I'm looking forward to making great hacks in the future, but for now I'm just learning the basics. Wink

Hello everywan can you help me? beacause i want download super mario 64 game rar but i dont have a permission to acces thanks you

(15-11-2016, 12:39 PM)Darkpesa Wrote: Hello everywan can you help me? beacause i want download super mario 64 game rar but i dont have a permission to acces thanks you

Go to main page and minus world repository
Lorem Ipsum.

Hello, thought it was about time I made an account here. I am currently working on a major SM64 hack, looking forward to sharing my stuff on here too, and help out new hackers.

so i joined for some reason

i'll probably hang out in the general hangout forums

(28-11-2016, 12:56 AM)mercurypenny Wrote: so i joined for some reason

i'll probably hang out in the general hangout forums

Welcome.
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

Hi i am Charizard king i love playing rom hacks and fan games

(30-11-2016, 10:43 PM)charizard king Wrote: Hi i am Charizard king i love playing rom hacks and fan games

Welcome aboard, sir!

Oh and yeah I love playing those things especially Super Mario Star Road and other games too! Other than that, Enjoy your stay! Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016, 04:36 AM by SmithJrBlaquaLuigi.)
I'm not replying to your Damn Thread if nobody understands what you're saying.

This post has been sent from Microsoft Surface Pro Windows 10

For some reason, I thought I was already registered and posted here a few months ago. But I checked this thread and it seems like I've never registered here.

Anyways allow me to introduce myself. My name's Davin and I'm a ROM and ISO researcher and I like to experiment with stuff in games. I mostly focus on the Pokémon series (such as Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon), but there may also be times when I'll research other game's data too.

I'm also a very social person, so you're more than welcome to talk to me if you feel like it. ^^

It's really nice to meet everyone! ^^

Introductions Thread « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 »