Introductions Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hi im Luxy

I play Smash Bros. Melee #Mangonation
I also play League of Legends.
And i hack SM64 yay

Greeting everyone, my name is DobieMeltfire and I sometime may performing disappear act only to abruptly reappear. Maybe it's my own form of hibernation? eh. I can't truly say.

Personally I am glad this place exist, I believe this forum is a bit more dedicated to SM64 Hacking, then to say SMWC, since that site mostly revolve around... er... SMW. Not to say SMWC was a bad place, but if the SM64 hacking community were to have more attention (which I believe it is with more big names YT Let's players playing SM64 hacks) then it would need it own site.

As for me, I have been around for sometime now, although I don't like to say for how long... It make me feel old...  Bewilderment

I have recently return and resume working on my SM64 rom hack now titled Somari 64: Wanna Go Fast!
(formerly known as "SM64: Year of the Plumber") And I'm feeling mighty positive about my current progress!

Welcome, Dobie. Glad you're here! Every forum needs a Music genius.
Gone for a while.

Welcome Skilllux to Orgami64
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 03:16 PM by Waschpenner.)

Hi :>

Hi I you "Green Rex". Smile

Hello everyone, I am AirShip, and I will talk a little about myself this topic.

SM64 was my first game I played in my life, and to this day this game is my favorite of the Mario series, discover the hacks around 2002/2005, if I remember correctly, I have always been interested in customizing the SM64, I'am no expert on modifications, but also I know how do some things, and I hope to learn many other things here, and get better every day.

I also have an account at SMWC, but I do not use it some time ago,you guys can also find me in American SMBX forum, a very good fan-game, and that can interesting to you, maybe.

So I think that's all.  Smile

Moreover, my nationality is Brazilian, so my posts may contain some misspellings.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 02:03 PM by AirShip.)

04: Mario Cheer 
Hello, I'm The Green Thunder! I'm a huge Mario and Zelda fan, I also like pizza, summer, and to photoshop stuff. I have some texture hacking experience I hope to learn more from this forum.
Have At You!

Hello, The Green Thunder. I think I love you for some unknown reason, please stay.
Gone for a while.

10: Star 
(07-06-2015, 10:15 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: Hello, The Green Thunder. I think I love you for some unknown reason, please stay.

Haha! I'm feeling at home here already!
Have At You!

Introductions Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 »