Introductions Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Welcome, The Green Thunder......LUIGIS UNITE.
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

Hi, I am S.R.H. (from SMWC). I am here because of Mr. GreenThunder. (he sux)
I am planning to start SM64 hacking soon.

Welcome to Origami64, SRektH! :>
(u sux)
Gone for a while.

Thanks, (F)GT.
(fuk of)

WHALECUM SRH
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

I forgot to post on the Introductions thread when I first signed up so here I am! \o/

I cobbled together a Paper Mario: 'Hardcore' rom edit (all credit goes to skelux and knux5577) and have been hanging out on the Skype group and the irc channel.

I'm also a cat. Meow.

Hello everyone!  Big Grin

My name's Jedi. I like to make games and tools, and I guess, hack games too! I have a website that I never update.

I'm working on a level editor for Super Mario 64. I have a thread about it on SMW central already, but this forum seems like a good place to talk about it too (if not better!), so I'll start a thread for it here as well.

I know nothing about hacking Paper Mario, I've never even played Paper Mario, but maybe I'll get into it.  Tongue

See you around! Smile

Welcome, Jedi! I hope you'll be an interesting addition to the forums which I don't doubt.
Gone for a while.

What up guys? I'm AwesomeFriends56! I run a small YouTube channel called AwesomeFriends56 Gaming (also Vlogs in a second channel) and I play video games most of the time. I normally like to play FPS games but I grew up playing Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64.

I was introduced to SM64 hacking when I stumbled across Butterfly 64 on YouTube a couple years ago. Yes, the great Skelux (Skeletons) got my interest peaked with a butterfly. I worked for quite a while on texture hacking the game using TT64 and playing around with item placement. I haven't attempted to import any levels yet but one day I might get into that. I can recall messing up importing music to SM64 and somehow gaining 200+ GB of temporary files on my PC at the time. Those were the good days.

These days I'm working on an independent game development project with a small team of guys. Can't give any details on the project but I can say it's looking great so far.

My dream is to one day be known for one of my little projects.

I also lurk these forums quite a bit!

Hello everyone. its a me! wurmi32! My hobbies are: playing hacks/mods (and also normal games), and making little mods (like Paper Mario thousand year door play as Wurmi32) and i also do LP of many different games (and sometimes abandon them Undecided ) and... right now my LP is on a hold so that i can mod Paper Mario 64 and make a full fletched (well... if text modding, stat changes of enemies and texture modding counts as FULL FLETCHED) Paper Wurmi 64 Mod. and... well... that would be all. (im not that good at introducing myself ._. )

Introductions Thread « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 »