Princess Peach 64 - New Model
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

13: Heart 
Hello guuuuys!! I'm back again with a new model I'm working oooon, but I need some help here!!

As you might know, Skelux released a new version of Super Mario 64 Editor with a new option to import Characters to the game, when trying to import Princess Peach from Mario Party 64 I failed the attempt because it has "too many textures" I was wondering what was wrong...  Confused  Since there's actually just a few people who actually helps you with this kind of things.  Chirpy  then I found out that Kaze released an edited version of this SM64Editor which allowed you to import high textured characters so I've been using it and it's wonderful!!  Heart

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on:  Chill
Spoiler :
[Image: LNMjjsgKRK2fEIKPVOCVnA.png]
Spoiler :
[Image: xsJwSMKhRUmhq-sg2zy2mw.png]
Spoiler :
[Image: nQEJIO4pQ0STFfHMI3uKEg.png]
Everything was doing ok, I was told I had to use Blender to fix the blurry things so I used it, and I'm learning how to use it...
Spoiler :
[Image: d71WGMlrTTq01bblTLMPrg.png]
Spoiler :
[Image: HlCB_ijJSQGO1TXZTC6tkg.png]
Spoiler :
[Image: 9Edp0WsKSke9yRahsIdbaQ.png]
Heart  Shock  Heart  Pretty good, isn't it? but my GOAL that made me want to start learning how to do this was to make this Peach a proporsal for Super Mario 64 Online because the Peach Kaze Emanuar used isn't that pretty in my opinion... But then I was told that if I wanted this Peach to be a proporsal I had to use a custom importer to the game and learn ASM or something so I'm here to ask for help... Who could help me fix the blurry textures with Blender and who knows ASM?  I really want this to be a good proporsal for the game!  Trouble

I could probably help with Blender. I'm liking this.  It looks very neat and well done. Good work! Smile
Quote:A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
  --Proverbs 25:11

(29-09-2017, 12:05 PM)J_128 Wrote: I could probably help with Blender. I'm liking this.  It looks very neat and well done. Good work! Smile

Chirpy Heart Oh yey!! I'd really love your help with Blender if you know it, I'm still learning Blender but send me a PM so we can work on this together Big Grin

Princess Peach 64 - New Model