Bridges
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

I'm looking for a way to be able to add a bridge to Wario Stadium -- nothing fancy, just something to make Lightning in MP less dominating. Is there any useable solid objects that can be moved into the gap? Or even boost pads capable of getting shrunken karts over the gap. Any help on how I could go about accomplishing this would be much appreciated

As far as I can tell, impossible. As of right now, i don't even think a stage editor exists. We're in a really early and akward place right now. In my opinion, i think what we should focus on instead is on getting a working OBJ import. Then talk about bridges.

(23-11-2017, 04:22 PM)Knucklesfan Wrote: As far as I can tell, impossible. As of right now, i don't even think a stage editor exists. We're in a really early and akward place right now. In my opinion, i think what we should focus on instead is on getting a working OBJ import. Then talk about bridges.

A stage editor was intended for Pitstop, but I think that's been put on hiatus for now. I'm not even talking about a 'designed bridge' per se, just something solid to bridge the gap. I would picture something like how the road layers on "Double deck" are, if something similar to the ramps and floors exist and can be relocated in Wario Stadium. anything solid really.

Its been long abandoned and floating around the net for almost a decade, but this guy claimed to have accomplished his custom level using hex editing, emulator w/ debuggers and 'some tools' he made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d031vaMXiec

Full level editing, from what I understand, is years away. But a fix for Wario Stadium for competitive players will always be #1 on my list.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2017, 02:51 AM by codeflex.)

Bridges