SMSW Archived « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

(19-05-2015, 06:41 PM)Skeletons Wrote: The no-lives level is complete and functions as intended.

Main post progress updated.

Gee-whiz! Silent Hill much? Overall this project is extremely impressive looking and just about better looking than the N64 version in everyway.

(19-05-2015, 06:41 PM)Skeletons Wrote:
Large Leaf Forest is complete and now contains a new sub area! Additionally, the level exterior has been heavily revamped and contains one new star.

Main post updated.

I see you are putting the vertex shading Into good use. The shading on the mushroom is very realistic looking. I also notice the smaller detail such as the shading on the water and the high quality wall texture, which kind of look like a 64x64 texture.

(19-07-2015, 09:40 AM)Skeletons Wrote: Sandy Slide Secret is complete, along with another level not included in the total.
I've also gone back and added vertex colouring to several older levels, bumping up the quality standard for this hack yet agian.
Furthermore, I've begun re-importing music with unique instrument sets, rather than repeatedly using the credits' instruments.

Main post updated.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=89]

what level(s) are you creating now?

Looking great Skelux! Keep up the good work!

waiting long but its worth it!

Will this be available via 3ds Homebrew?

So. How far is the hack. i am itching to play something new

(29-04-2016, 09:59 AM)realgod1002 Wrote: So. How far is the hack. i am itching to play something new

You and me both. Unfortunately, I feel like Skelux has abandoned this project.
A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended....

(11-05-2016, 06:47 PM)Blair Parker Wrote:
(29-04-2016, 09:59 AM)realgod1002 Wrote:

Not a chance.

(13-05-2016, 07:46 AM)Skeletons Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 06:47 PM)Blair Parker Wrote:
(29-04-2016, 09:59 AM)realgod1002 Wrote:

Not a chance.

Chirpy Chirpy Chirpy I can't wait!!!! I bought an R4 card specifically so I can play this game!
A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended....

How much did your R4 card cost? I'm thinking about getting one.

SMSW Archived « 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 »