SMSW Archived « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Depending on the country you live in. For me (I live in australia like Skeletons) it might cost about $30. I would suggest getting an R4 as the other DS (multicarts) cost like 128 or something redickulous dollars. As long as you have a real R4 cart you should get no problems at all with running the Rom hack

Colourful Coral Caverns is complete, main post updated.
A new video preview should be coming tonight.

Well, i know i won't sleep now

I love it, if only we could have SM64 physics if the DS had an analog Sad
Gone for a while.

(11-08-2016, 08:54 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: I love it, if only we could have SM64 physics if the DS had an analog Sad

Haven't you seen this?

(10-08-2016, 11:30 PM)Skeletons Wrote: New preview is up:

I love the updated level Skeletons. Also where are you going to put the Mario, Luigi , Wario Doors ?
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

(12-08-2016, 01:27 AM)GunnyDawg Wrote: I love the updated level Skeletons. Also where are you going to put the Mario, Luigi , Wario Doors ?

They'll be in the new hub section.

Also, here's a list of which SMSR N64 levels I haven't ported yet:
Hub A
Hub B
Hub C
Fatal Flame Falls
Bob-omb Battle Factory
Starlight Runway
Boss C
Ending
Hidden Palace Finale

Wow you're almost done, can't wait!
Hidden Palace finale sounds like it would be a pain because I suck at SM64DS lol.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 08:15 PM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

awesome stuff at the moment guys... any news on current bug patches? any ones from the original are being saved or have they all been destroyed...

That song needs some 808 kits, but sounds good nevertheless. I hope all songs sound as good quality as this one, that's kinda the only thing this hack lacks.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2016, 04:16 PM by Nutta.)
Gone for a while.

SMSW Archived « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 »