SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

The person with the eep needs to host, to be sure make both people have the same eep
Lorem Ipsum.

Doesnt work when i save and come back to the game our save data isnt there

So... Hold start and press R paste "%LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\" (without the "s) and find the project64k folder. Open it and open the save folder inside it and copy the eep file share it with the one you are playing the game with and let him paste it in the same exact folder.

(DISCLAIMER: Im not home so i cant confirm that being the save folder location. It might be in the same folder as the emu)
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2016, 08:34 PM by RobiNERD.)
Lorem Ipsum.

Is there a version for Loadiine on Wii U?
"Even if you build speed for 12 hours,  you can't escape the pain"

(31-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Biobak Underscore Wrote: Is there a version for Loadiine on Wii U?

Loadiine already on Wii u http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php

06: Mario Upset 
Here is a big bug i came across with the SM64 Multiplayer 1.3 update. i cannot move Luigi what so ever with the keyboard or with my controller although i can still do the camera thing. Mario moves just fine.

(30-12-2016, 05:17 PM)Catboy000 Wrote: Here is a big bug i came across with the SM64 Multiplayer 1.3 update. i cannot move Luigi what so ever with the keyboard or with my controller although i can still do the camera thing. Mario moves just fine.

You might've accidentally forgot to map other controls. Check to make sure before posting it as an issue, because nobody else has dealt with this problem...

(30-12-2016, 05:37 PM)SeñorBaconHax Wrote:
(30-12-2016, 05:17 PM)Catboy000 Wrote:
Here is a big bug i came across with the SM64 Multiplayer 1.3 update. i cannot move Luigi what so ever with the keyboard or with my controller although i can still do the camera thing. Mario moves just fine.

You might've accidentally forgot to map other controls. Check to make sure before posting it as an issue, because nobody else has dealt with this problem...

I have mapped all the controls to a keyboard already and i just tried it on original pj64. Luigi just wont move.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016, 10:42 PM by Catboy000.)

First of all, I recommend to play the game using controllers. Having your keyboard mapped to both players is a pain in the ass. You have a more restricted movement and also most keyboards mess up your controls since only a certain amount of button presses is registered at once.

Also here's the three things causing most trouble:
- Make sure you checked the "Controller is plugged in" box
- Make sure your deadzone isn't set too high. 0% should be fine. (Note that you might have to set it higher when playing with controller because the player would walk automatically - I had that with most XBOX 360 Controllers)
- Make sure your Range isn't set too low. 100% is recommended.

[Image: 3f669cadf320c30624d215336d132de1.png]

If any of that didn't help, try restarting the ROM immediately after changing your settings or just use a controller.

All of those settings are already put in and I tried it with the only controller that I have and it still don't work. I tried it with the online tool and it worked, it just won't work local. I don't need local anyways so I will just live without it. Thx for the help anyways.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 02:39 PM by Catboy000.)

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 »