SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hello everyone. I want to report a bug:

In SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 it's possible to access to Hidden Palace Finale without stars . (I have not played the full game [only a bit], but I could entering the stage at the start of the game, with 0 stars).

(02-07-2016, 03:05 AM)Alexis Advance Wrote: Hello everyone. I want to report a bug:

In SMSR Multiplayer 1.2.1 it's possible to access to Hidden Palace Finale without stars . (I have not played the full game [only a bit], but I could entering the stage at the start of the game, with 0 stars).

Thanks, whenever I decide to update this again I'll fix the bug.

Really enjoying these mods. However, I'm curious to know if there's any way to use cheats for the multiplayer games for the second player using Luigi. For instance, I'm using SM64's infinite breathing cheat (8133B21E 08FF), which works for Mario in the SM64 multiplayer hack, but it doesn't work for Luigi. Is there any light tweaking of the code that can be done to use for the second player?

I have a few questions about the Wii version that I don't think anyone else has asked:

1. How do I install this if I already have 1.2 installed on my Wii?

2. If I have to uninstall the wad I already have to install the new version, how do I do it if I don't have the original wad anymore?

3. Can I install a vanilla SM64 wad with Wad Manager and have it co-exist with the multiplayer one?

4. Can I have multiple revisions of the multiplayer wad installed at the same time?

5. Can I have multiple revisions of the multiplayer AND vanilla Mario 64 (installed with Wad Manager) installed at the same time?

Thank you in advance!

How I config the controllers?

(19-08-2016, 02:34 PM)Ghosthy Gamer Wrote: How I config the controllers?

That depends on the emulator and the input plugin you are using. If you are using the Project64k included with SM64 Multiplayer, select "Options->Configure Controller Plugin..." and there is a tab for each controller to setup. You should be able to pick controller inputs or set keyboard keys for each button.

If the default plugin doesn't suit you, then try some of the others in "Options->Settings..." in the "Plugins" tab.

Hello me and my friend went to go play multiplayer when we went into the server and we hit start it said failed to open file do you know to fix that?
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016, 10:27 PM by Skeletons.)

(06-09-2016, 09:10 PM)billboy1122 Wrote: Hello me and my friend went to go play multiplayer when we went into the server and we hit start it said failed to open file do you know to fix that?

Are you using the Project64k included with the multiplayer ROM? It's been a while since I've run this, but I think you need to set the ROM directory in the Project64k window to point to where the multiplayer ROM is, then start Kaillera. From Kaillera, both join the same server, one of you right-click and select "SM64 Multiplayer 1.3.1". The other should join the game when it is created, the click "Start" which will start emulation.

I found a major glitch, bob-ombs dont activate with luigi (wanted to kill myself because mario was dead, but the bob omb did not interact, plus grabbing him he would continue being in his walking animation and trowing/ground poundind remains him in the holp (mid air usually))
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016, 09:00 PM by queueRAM. Edit Reason: removed misinformation )
Lorem Ipsum.

I've encountered two bugs in SMSR Multiplayer that won't let us 100% the game. One is how the game freezes everytime I catch Mips (the rabbit). I go into his house, grab him, and then after he talks the game freezes instead of loading the star. The other is the star you get by beating sandy slide secret in the time limit. I beat it, but instead of putting the star in front of the pipe, it shows it going into the mountain, and I can't find it.

Has anyone else had these? I've tried running it on multiple emulators and versions, but they still haven't worked for me Undecided
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 04:46 PM by TripleC III.)

SM64/SMSR Multiplayer 1.4.2 + Dynamic Update « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 »