Project Sunshine 64! (Major Hack || Progress Thread || Working Title) 1 2 »
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Super Mario Sunshine 64 (or Project Sunshine 64) is a hack that allows you to play Super Mario Sunshine stages in SM64!

(These are work in progress, will be changed in the final version.)

Spoiler: Bianco Hills
[Image: bianco_hills_1_by_megaman511again-d8u40d4.png]
[Image: bianco_hills_2_by_megaman511again-d8u40dm.png]
[Image: bianco_hills_3_by_megaman511again-d8u470y.png]
Spoiler: Ricco Harbor
[Image: ricco_harbor_1_by_megaman511again-d8u3r9d.png]

This hack will contain pretty much all the stages from Super Mario Sunshine if I can find a way to get around the game's technical limits, but it'll be all worth it at the end, thank you guys and I hope I'll be able to give another update soon!
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2015, 10:47 PM by PablosCorner.)

This looks really awesome! Excited to play this.

04: Mario Cheer 
(20-05-2015, 10:05 PM)PablosCorner Wrote: Super Mario Sunshine 64 (or Project Sunshine 64) is a hack that allows you to play Super Mario Sunshine stages in SM64!

(These are work in progress, will be changed in the final version.)

Spoiler: Bianco Hills
[Image: bianco_hills_1_by_megaman511again-d8u40d4.png]
[Image: bianco_hills_2_by_megaman511again-d8u40dm.png]
[Image: bianco_hills_3_by_megaman511again-d8u470y.png]
Spoiler: Ricco Harbor
[Image: ricco_harbor_1_by_megaman511again-d8u3r9d.png]

This hack will contain pretty much all the stages from Super Mario Sunshine if I can find a way to get around the game's technical limits, but it'll be all worth it at the end, thank you guys and I hope I'll be able to give another update soon!

This is a massive accomplishment, even if it's W.I.P both stages look amazing
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015, 09:51 PM by Bariothe1st.)

This is VERY nice.
Keep up the good work!

Those textures looked blurry, only they could be HD quality...

*works on the title*

(04-08-2015, 07:53 PM)Mariocrash Wrote: Those textures looked blurry, only they could be HD quality...

*works on the title*

The problem is that most textures in this game are clumped into one picture so they get real blurry when shrunken to 32x32.

couldn't we maybe use a Texture pack to get around this? how about making extra a texture pack for peoples that want it to look more HD-ish? (well... i wouldn't be able to do it because im a noob at TP! Undecided )

ewwww no, texture packs are for wimps. Either he crops it out, resizes it to 32x64, then remaps it in blender.
Gone for a while.

Mannnng~ I think ya gon' like 'dis~

[Image: JjK9DhE.jpg]

No biggie, this is being made out of an image I've drawn out since today, I couldn't find a replica of the sky'n'sea image in the logo, and I don't want to waste my day to make the rest of it (the rainbow tag, the shine sprite, etc...)

Wow, very very nice, will you be importing all the SMS levels?

Project Sunshine 64! (Major Hack || Progress Thread || Working Title) 1 2 »