Super Mario Dimension (Group Project?)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

7/19/16 I decided to make my hack into a little group hack. Not asking much, I need a ASM knowledgeable person (PM if you want to know what ideas i want) a Map designer, and that's pretty much it. (I am good at converting the music files and if you have a music request for the hack, let me know.) I don't have a deadline for the hack. The textures are mixture of original and custom textures.

Hi this is a new project. The overall story is about Bowser taking a mythical Gemstone known as a Dimena Stone. He uses it to alter two kingdoms and twists them into one new kingdom that he calls Kile Kingdom(pronounced Key-Lee). The two kingdoms are formally called Mushroom Kindom and Hyrule Kingdom. Every inhabitant disappeared along with the Stars. Mario must find the stars and save the world.

I love both Mario and Zelda games. I will try to do my best to create the levels I imagine and so far I created one level. I will also try to incorporate mixture of the two games and music.

Every good Idea takes as much time as you need it

There are going to be 17+ full fledged main levels and 170+ Stars. A bit of ASM (Trial and Error is how I am good at it.)
Names for level

1 Kile Pond

2 LemonBalm Harbor

3 Starlight Beach 10% Done (Half Beach and Jungle,  Takes place at night. Course 12 will be located in this level. I have not figured out how to access Course 12 from this level yet.)

I am proud about the jungle trees side branches. It took me 30 minutes to model.

sneak peak at Starlight Beach.

4 Winterhaven Mountain

5  Forever Cave(Ghost level)

6 Pepper Sauce Cave

7 Lava Hot Springs (Mixture of Water and Lava type areas)

8 Old Pueblo (Desert theme, Tombstone-like Town.)

9 Hyion Forest

10 Sky Diamond Island (Up in the clouds, not a water level)

I can take requests for names for course 11-16. 13-15 is whatever theme you think.
11 Ghost Level
12 Jungle Level
16 Space Theme

17 Stardust Meadows(Mario Galaxy theme)
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2016, 11:13 PM by GunnyDawg.)

Attached Files    
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

Actually not that bad for a beginner, but could use a lot of touch-ups. First of all, a fresh new set of textures unlike the SM64 Textures and some proper UV mapping, but you're still a beginner when you progress you'll find interest in it. BUT I noticed you were using Sketchup make, I'd recommend you to get a cracked version of Sketchup Pro 2014 if you want more functionality. Anyways nice work, keep it up.
Gone for a while.

So far so good! I really like Kile pond! You are off to a great start! Keep it up man! If you have any questions at all then just let me know!

(08-12-2015, 01:10 AM)FireMario74 Wrote: So far so good!  I really like Kile pond!  You are off to a great start!  Keep it up man!  If you have any questions at all then just let me know!

For Kile Pond I'm going for a classic SM64 Level.
LemonBalm Harbor is about 75% done with the model, I just added a shallower area which has a small yacht parked in it. The music I'm debating for Lemonbalm Harbor is either a remixed version of Ricco Harbor from Sunshine or another remix of Dire Dire Docks.

Lake Rumor is 20% done with the models. The lake itself is a actual lake that I went to this summer in Arizona. The real lake is huge so I took the most memorable part of the lake. But for copyright issues I renamed the level Lake Rumor. I will show the pictures later this weekend. (no wifi at my apartment . I actually typed this with my phone. I sometimes have free time on the weekends to walk down to my local coffee shop for wifi.)
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 07:39 PM by GunnyDawg.)
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

Sounds really cool! This is just a suggestion. But you might want to improve your modeling skills. I'm not saying that their bad, because their not. I'm just saying it could use a little work. Anyway great work man! =D

Nice job! Looks great!

Looking pretty good so far! Pro tip, make sure you texture all the white faces in sketchup. It usually looks better after you do that. Great work though! Keep it up!

Super Mario Dimension (Group Project?)