Poll: Super Mario Sunshine: Best or Worst
Favorite
Hate It
Middle
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.  

Super Mario Sunshine: Worst or Best 3d Mario Game
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

10: Star 
I personally love Super Mario Sunshine. But people think it is the worst 3d Mario game. I grew up with this game and Mario 64. I lived in California at the time this game was about a Year and a half years old. I got it on my birthday feb 2004 and with the graphics and music reminds me of the area I lived in. It was a perfect fit. I still have my original disc. I want your opinions.
Chirpy Shine Bright Like A Diamond  Cool  My Favorite Random Words are Stardust and penguins. 17 is my lucky number.

Honestly my favorite 3D mario as well. One of my first mario games, and games in general. Gameplay may be different and odd but it keeps things interesting.
"I sexually identify as a sexual attack bowl of frosted flakes." - MWeegee 2016

#stopwidescreenoppression

I love that game. Not to brag but I am a bit of a speed runner.

I really like the game too, however I never played it 100% which is extremely unusually for me since I play every Mario game 100%. I guess thats mostly because of the stupid blue coins. They are the worst. The levels itself were quite nice and enjoyable - despite that they were all beach themed. Also some bonus stages were horrible (Pinball - nuff said). The whole concept of Platforms, Exploring, Bosses and cleaning up the Island was surprisingly good. It is indeed a good game, but for me it's definitely not the best. Smile

Super Mario Sunshine: Worst or Best 3d Mario Game