Super Nightmare 64 1 2 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Today I made the hardest hack ever!  It can be completed.  It took me 3 hours to complete it with save states(and that's saying something because I'm a freaking speedrunner(not to brag)).  Seriously this hack is difficult!  I made this hack because I wanted to wreck some speedrunners with it!  And I'm sure I'll have no trouble doing that!  Good luck anyone who play this hack!  You're REALLY gonna need it!  (I would normally have more screenshots but this hack so SUPER short and I want anyone who plays it to play it 100% blind)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y78weytssbj0laz/Super_Nightmare_64.zip

Attached Files        

Hard? What definition of hard? Hard like Hard? Or Kaizo?

Far beyond Kaizo. I mean so hard that a speedrunner can't even do it. I don't recommend playing it unless you are a speedrunner or are close to one. And if you do play it, use savestates.

The title screen is misspelt incase you haven't noticed by now.
Gone for a while.

Huh... I didn't see that.
Kaizo: Very Hard? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO TEST IT!? ... Invincibility cheat!?
Welp.... I managed to beat Brutal Mario without Savestates. Maybe i can beat this too!
edit2: WHAT!? No file selection screen? Or is this a glitch? huh... what is this? Sand? *walks one step and dies*
Okay, I give up. Never mind that, beating Brutal Mario World with no savestates means nothing for this hack!
AT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY THIS: Use TAS or you are not going to beat this. Or... just be a Kaizo SM64 player. Maybe then you would have a LITTLE chance. someone like me will not be able to beat this. oh yeah. and if anyone wondered. i did try it more times and still died.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2015, 07:07 PM by wurmi32LP.)

(13-12-2015, 06:51 PM)wurmi32LP Wrote: Huh... I didn't see that.
Kaizo: Very Hard? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO TEST IT!? ... Invincibility cheat!?
Welp.... I managed to beat Brutal Mario without Savestates. Maybe i can beat this too!
edit2: WHAT!? No file selection screen? Or is this a glitch? huh... what is this? Sand? *walks one step and dies*
Okay, I give up. Never mind that, beating Brutal Mario World with no savestates means nothing for this hack!
AT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY THIS: Use TAS or you are not going to beat this. Or... just be a Kaizo SM64 player. Maybe then you would have a LITTLE chance. someone like me will not be able to beat this. oh yeah. and if anyone wondered. i did try it more times and still died.

Testing this hack was hell. I used save states left and right. I even used the moon jump code. I made this hack to target speedrunners. Oh and by the way green, I spelled the title screen that way on purpose. One other thing to keep in mind guys is that this hack was not designed to be good or fun. It was designed to be nothing but hard. And just so you know it is possible.

So you can't even play your own hack and expect people to play it?
Gone for a while.

Quote:I even used the moon jump code.
If you need to use moonjump for something, it will likely be impossible for speedrunners/TASers to complete

Quote:​I spelled the title screen that way on purpose
what why
My threads are now being maintained here

Well that hack needs alot of fixing if you used the holy moonjump cheat. *bows down*
Try to make it a bit easier so that moonjump is unneeded.

You guys are missing the point of this hack. It's not supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be Kaizo hard. I made this hack to be nothing but hard. Not fun.

Super Nightmare 64 1 2 »