[Rebooted Hack] Luigi and the Forest Ruins 1 2 »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Yooooo! I'm back and I have something nobody cares so much (I see you lazy airheads in Kuribo64 and SMWC, nah y'all good). Well here's my showcase.

The mod is just a full recreation of TheGael95's original project. It follows the original plot and will feature a total new level redesign, some new stars (around 40, since it's a short major hack), custom music/objects and a bit of unused stuff added in the mix.

[Image: snap0061.jpg]

​Title logo of the hack (due to Cjes's original ROM, it won't be included anymore)

​Also those...

[Image: FlowerFields.png]
Course 1: Grassland Gardens

[Image: BooLakeCastle.png]
Course 2: Boo Lake Castle

[Image: ForestWoods.png]
Starting Map: Nuro Forest Woods

[Image: MountBullsy.png]
Course 4: Mount Bullsy.

[Image: SnowflakeVillage.png]
Course 6: Snowfall Pinks

[Image: Castle.png]
​Peach's Castle

[Image: NuroRuins.png]

[Image: NuroLobbyLeft.png]

[Image: NuroLobbyRight.png]
Main HUB: Nuro Ruins Palace

​Tell me what you think about those since I wanna keep this a secret but I had to give up because blehhhhhhhhh~

And there's even more to that being done and you will see it until I upload a preview. :-)

---

SPECIAL THANKS

Skelux, frauber, Starxxon/VL-Tone - for making Toad's Tool 64 and the SM64 Level Importer

TheGael95 - for providing his level models, and giving me the right to recreate one of his projects

Cjes - for the new Luigi model (and the mod itself)

Kaze - for the MOP files

Pilzinsel64 - for additional helpful tools

SMWCentral's SM64 community - textures, music imports, tools and resources

----

By the way, Super Crash 64 isn't dead yet. But it will be moved on after this project.

Nice, the HUB looks cool, only the first level... it feels like there is something wrong... anyways AMAZING work.
Lorem Ipsum.

I remember playing the original around july 2015, the modelling was not so good so it's nice that you're doing this.
Gone for a while.

Wow. This looks very interesting now! I didn't like the original one that much but this looks worth following. Smile

Good work the new hub is good,i think the new peach castle is better than the original, you hack is super!

Progress update:

I have made several slight improvements in the levels shown here, and however my ROM has crashed due to tools not compatible or other stuff because I used Cjes' Luigi model for the project, also Skelux's editor doesn't work because of an error I get for loading my ROM or a new one. At least I'm done modelling all the levels I need for so expect me to be done real quick soon, importing and testing with the collision map will be a treat!

The hack is finally done!

After several trials and errors struggling with warps and tweaks and collisions and crashes and bugs, this is my best romhacking attempt, still the tools needs more careful improvements imo (just sayin').

Is that Peach's Castle still used in the game? That's exactly what I need right now. Modified at least. I'll give credit if you want it.

(11-09-2016, 12:09 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Is that Peach's Castle still used in the game? That's exactly what I need right now. Modified at least. I'll give credit if you want it.

Nemu exists Big Grin
Also im not sure its on that hack it should be on another one he made about boos with red stars.
Lorem Ipsum.

(23-09-2016, 01:07 PM)RobiNERD Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:09 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote:
Is that Peach's Castle still used in the game? That's exactly what I need right now. Modified at least. I'll give credit if you want it.

Nemu exists Big Grin
Also im not sure its on that hack it should be on another one he made about boos with red stars.

I've heard about Nemu64 before... but I have absolutely no idea what it is lol
Also since I'm scrapping my idea and making a new hack now I don't need it anymore.

[Rebooted Hack] Luigi and the Forest Ruins 1 2 »