Patreon Launched (and monthly SMSRDS demos)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

A Patreon page where you can show your support for Origami64 has been launched here.
Although this page focuses on discussing SMSRDS, it is also funding the account where O64 server payments are drawn from.
Anything is greatly appreciated - even pledging $1 a month - it all adds up! The payments are automatically made until you choose to opt out.

​People who pledge at least $5 will be sent exclusive 1-star demos of Super Mario Star Road DS every month as a bonus.

There are several other bonuses for pledging different amounts, be sure to check it out!
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016, 04:13 AM by Skeletons.)

Why would we need monthly demos? You said the hack is releasing very soon...

skelux u dip

(13-09-2016, 12:06 AM)BAC0NB0Y Wrote: Why would we need monthly demos? You said the hack is releasing very soon...

skelux u dip

I never said that, everyone on G+ keeps speculating it.

Why only do 1 star demos. It would make sense for like a 5 star demo

(13-09-2016, 01:00 PM)Cyborg Wrote: Why only do 1 star demos. It would make sense for like a 5 star demo

Because It's once a month, that's a lot of demos. And I hate spoilers. The point is, it would give people something to try out in the meantime.
At the rate I'm going with work and everything, SRDS probably won't be finished until the end of next year, which Is why I am trying to round up funding so I have the time to develop it much faster.

Patreon Launched (and monthly SMSRDS demos)