Poll: Which new super mario bros game is your favourite
New super Mario bros ds
New super Mario bros wii
New super Mario bros 2
New super Mario bros U
New super luigi U
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.  

Which new super Mario bros game is your favourite
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

10: Star 
I like new super mario bros ds
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 03:24 PM by Cyborg.)

New Super Luigi U, because I like NSMBU a lot and Luigi U is a harder version, which I like, and I also get to play as my favorite plumber. And I kinda like Nabbit when he's not stealing your stuff. But I don't really like the "New" games. They started this awful new trend that Nintendo likes so much.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 09:13 PM by BaconBoy.)

I'd say New Super Mario bros DS a bit over Wii, those are the only ones I've played, DS was so different and more fun but maybe that's my bias based on the first one I played but nonetheless both are still great games, I am yet to the Wii U game, I hear bros 2 isn't all that good though.
Gone for a while.

(20-09-2016, 09:56 AM)Mr. GreenThunder Wrote: I'd say New Super Mario bros DS a bit over Wii, those are the only ones I've played, DS was so different and more fun but maybe that's my bias  based on the first one I played but nonetheless both are still great games, I am yet to the Wii U game, I hear bros 2 isn't all that good though.

New 2 is the most gimmicky crappy Mario game that I've played. While it's not my least favorite in the main franchise, it's pretty close. It shows just how far down Nintendo has come. While I like most of the newer Mario games, they can't compare to Galaxy 1 & 2.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2016, 11:19 AM by BaconBoy.)

lol they are all the exact same game

(20-09-2016, 03:12 PM)Kaze Wrote: lol they are all the exact same game

True but stuff is different

(20-09-2016, 03:12 PM)Kaze Wrote: lol they are all the exact same game

They are though. I wish Nintendo didn't take a new direction with Mario. And Nintendo isn't really listening to fans about how they feel, so this will go on for a few more years.

Which new super Mario bros game is your favourite